Beginners - June 2016 (Page 24)

help in problem

--------------------------------
[4 replies] Last: Thanks It seems to work well I will understand and test then go back ... (by malekmalek)
Homework Help

Does anyone have the time to help with inheritance on this program? Thank you. #include <iostream> #include <cmath> using std::cout; using std::cin...
[3 replies] Last: ur welcome (by Ericool)
by N4TU5
Program writing words/text

Hello! So I am trying to make program, that could go to a window (for example browser or text document) and write some text there. It sounds simple, so I tried ...
[3 replies] Last: Oh, okay then. I know I can use string, but the thing is - how should ... (by N4TU5)
Help parsing string into array of structs

Hello guys, I need help with a little problem I got. I want to parse multiple strings into an array of structs. The string I got looks like this "Ol...
[4 replies] Last: KISS(Keep it simple,stupid) #include <array> #include <vector> #incl... (by Ericool)
Help with battleship game

Hi I have to create a 1 player battleships game in C++ for my course assignment. The ships must be large max 1 spot. The file should have the extension ".cpp" ...
[2 replies] Last: Can you post the complete assignment? (by Thomas1965)
Modify the program.

Modify the program from Exercise 2 to allow the following categories: Invalid data (data above 100), ‘A’ category (90 <=score<= 100), ‘B’ category (...
[12 replies] Last: I'd still say it is better to remove the redundant code. At line 12, ... (by Chervil)
Wants me to find the area

I will be honest i have no clue where to begin with this code. I need some help with this code. Design and implement the areas.cpp program (skeleton give...
[17 replies] Last: Here I have updated your code and made some minor changes.As per past ... (by Vabi)
how to write a code that prints the next 20 leap years using a for loop

can someone help me Write a program that prints the next 20 leap years. ( You must use a for loop in your code )
[5 replies] Last: thank you (by marty1123)
unexpected output for very simple code

I expect to get empty or null result but I get random special characters like �@ or *�y�... what is that mean?. I am using eclipse #include <...
[1 reply] : Hi, str is not initialised so it contains garbage, and that is what... (by TheIdeasMan)
dartboard code

For every number on a dartboard (1 to 20), work out the possible single, double and treble scores. (For example, the number 20 has the possible score 20, 40 and...
[2 replies] Last: Also, It would good if you could post (or move them there) these quest... (by TheIdeasMan)
by cibide
Difference in code

Hi guys. I wrote some code and expected the result to be the same... Can't figure out why it is not. Can anyone pls explain it to me?? int square(int l) ...
[1 reply] : In the first code you are adding w that is changing, in the second c... (by skaa)
by carten
recast complex<double> to complex16

Hello, I am writing a program, which uses routines from the linear algebra package LAPACK. I am calling one of the complex functions (namely zgeev), which ne...
[2 replies] Last: Yes, that solved it. Thank you very much. The function is now called b... (by carten)
by Marth
How do you deal with a large project?

So I started working on an open source project for my resume/portfolio, its a really great project that needs alot of work and there is only 2-3 people working ...
[5 replies] Last: thanks for the help guys (by Marth)
by stas76
using two-dimension Array in the class

Hello, I'm writing code students GradeBook in main i have created two-dimension array and passing it to void studentas::isvestiMasyva() function but someth...
[1 reply] : First off, you have a compile error. line 47 is missing an =. Line 3... (by AbstractionAnon)
Bouncing Ball program

It's a little program that render a bouncing ball, I did what they said but when I pressed run and nothing happened, then it ended with exit code:9. Anyone h...
[5 replies] Last: Finally solved! The main error goes with my updateFrame() function... (by kapeTong)
How to add sound in Opengl

I made a game in opengl now i want to add in sound effects so please help me seniors.
[1 reply] : OpenGL has nothing to do with sound. Your question is simply "How do I... (by Moschops)
by fariez
coding c++

heloo...can i ask something about my coding.......what is the means of it printf("\n\n%6s%8s%9s%12s%12s\n","Colour","Band 1","Band 2","Multiplier","Tolarance...
[1 reply] : That code uses printf() to print some strings. %s is the format sp... (by Chervil)
Function for the Number of Chars in a Unicode String

We all know that string.size() and string.length() give us the number of bytes in a string. But do we have a function that counts and returns the number of cha...
[6 replies] Last: In C89, we did this with mblen ( http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/str... (by Cubbi)
Multidimensional array in class

Hello, I'm trying to write a chess game. I initialized the pieces as inegers, but now I have to create a board containing them. I don't know how to initialize t...
[no replies]
compiling errors

When i compile this code it does create a sprintf.obj and a sprintf.exe files and it works, but it also says: sprintf.c(19): warning C4047: 'function': 'char...
[3 replies] Last: You can't go wrong with a book by the guy who created C++: Programmin... (by closed account E0p9LyTq)
June 2016 Pages: 1... 22232425
  Archived months: [may2016] [jul2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.