General C++ Programming - July 2015 (Page 13)

FUnction pointer link error

Hi Guys... I have the following class namespace kcdag{ namespace logic{ namespace PpySuscripcion{ namespace PpySuscripcionCommon{ class PpySuscripcionWsC...
[8 replies] Last: because the system is deployed in old debian version using gcc 4.1, an... (by freddy311082)
by Pad09
Too many errors??

Hi, I'm new to this forum!I recently wrote a program in C++ , but I get 19 errors!! I would really apreciate it if someone helped me find the errors of my progr...
[3 replies] Last: Nevermind , solved it!! Thanks! (by Pad09)
by redutz
Can't find the error

#include<iostream> #include<math.h> using namespace std; int main() { int a,b,n=1,puterea=a; cout<<"a="; cin>>a; cout<<"b="; ci...
[3 replies] Last: You assigned a to puterea before a becomes valid.... (by coder777)
Need a little help

Write a program that creates a Bus class. Create a constructor that initializes the number of passengers and number of seats. Declare four objects. Use the defa...
[2 replies] Last: #include<iostream> using namespace std; class bus { public: bus... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
Need a little bit of help with the Input Assembly stage of Direct3D 11

Hi, I am currently making a game with directx 11 and I am having a little bit of trouble with the rendering pipeline. I have already described the swap chain ...
[no replies]
by Radar
What is OpenGL used for? And what libraries do I need?

I'm a new c++ programmer, and I've been wondering how I can get UI's and such things alike with my basic programs. I have a vague understanding that I can use d...
[3 replies] Last: Due to the explosion of gaming on Linux, you should use OpenGL, or, ev... (by S G H)
Questions about what c++ can do

I'm making a game in c++. I been wondering is c++ able to transfer information over the internet? Could I make a multiplayer game that can be played over the in...
[4 replies] Last: OK thanks (by jsonlickliter)
Having Trouble with C++ assignment

So, I am trying to code this program. Below is my problem and I have wrote code as much as I can. I am almost there, but not quiet there. So, please help me out...
[8 replies] Last: I kinda understood what you are saying, but I need an input from user ... (by antimrudra4)
by Massi
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol

Dear forum, I’m trying to create a GUI (vs2008 + Qt on win7 x64) that can read line by line PDF file and detect checkboxes and get their values (checked or...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/unices/74141/ (by ats15)
How to put a path to a file

I have .cpp file in a folder which has subfolder named Background. In Background folder there is a file named Question1.png . How do I put path to that file wit...
[1 reply] : I have fixed the problem. I've set ";" at the end of if ...lol (by happykiller)
Measuring the time taken by a program

I want to evaluate how much time a function in an OpenCV program takes to run and how much time a similar function implemented in c++ will take? Which library a...
[2 replies] Last: > perfect forwarding broken in g++ 5.1 ? Nope. std::sort in LLVM libc... (by JLBorges)
C++ OOP friend function

Hi, I am Peter. I have been learning C++ object oriented programming for about a week. I have some questions about "friend function declaration". In the fol...
[2 replies] Last: It is a constant reference to rectangle. const denotes that argument... (by MiiNiPaa)
by mnm71
vector::_M_range_check

Why does this happen my program says that it has no errors but then when I run it and I value sn , temp; I get terminate called after throwing an instance of 's...
[6 replies] Last: You can use the insert function to add elements. The operator and at ... (by while)
by jessi
Copy constructor in double LinkedList

I am trying to implement a copy constructor for a double linked list.. The program hangs at the copying part at list2 = list Can anyone please help me.. Many T...
[2 replies] Last: After a quick look at copyList... 1. what happens to the node created... (by andywestken)
by ataik
writing out data to excel

Hi, i have written a C++code and i have 9 output txt files. However, i need these outputs in one excel with 9 workspaces. Is there a easy way to do that? Also,...
[10 replies] Last: Not what your asking for but a alternative method http://wesfiles.blo... (by SamuelAdams)
Random Numbers between 1 and 20

#include <time.h> int twenty_random_num(void) { srand(static_cast<unsigned int>(time(0))); int num=rand(); num=(num%20)+1;/// For Making...
[2 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <ctime> using std::cout; int randRang... (by Radar)
by six1
Linear interpolation for arrays

I would really appreciate if someone could take a look and give some advice or help. I got a 2D array and based on it I can figure out a value based only on ...
[6 replies] Last: > You seem to ask how to interpolate. That can use up to four elements... (by ne555)
by jessi
Lined list implementation

Hi, AM hoping someone can help me with my code. This is a single linkedlist code. WHile i start entering my values to build the list, i get a message saying th...
[5 replies] Last: Node *newNode = new Node; Thank you - this worked. (by jessi)
War Card Game Randomizer

Hello everyone, I recently made a simplified version of the card game War. However when I run the program, I get proper scores outputs but the results do not ch...
[2 replies] Last: You can try this: srand(time(0)); Or this (C++11): #include<ra... (by ncomputersorg)
Error "use of undeclared identifier"

Hello, I am having trouble with my main .cpp file, here is the code so far: #include <iostream> using namespace std; #include "Account.h" Account::Account() ...
[3 replies] Last: Please use code tags! "How to use code tags" http://www.cplusplus.com... (by andywestken)
July 2015 Pages: 1... 1112131415
  Archived months: [jun2015] [aug2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.