General C++ Programming - June 2014 (Page 20)

by naz
gedit

HEllo may I know how to compile programs in GEDIT
[4 replies] Last: gedit in Windows 8.1? Strange. If you want to use gedit as your text... (by Stewbond)
Need Help.

Hey.I just want to know the code of the program: Write code to accept matrix as aurgument and display its multiplication matrix which return its multiplication...
[1 reply] : A simple drought will be : int* multiplyMatrix(int *rows, int *cols, ... (by Ahmad1797)
Errors in dev c++

c:\program files (x86)\dev-cpp\mingw64\x86_64-w64-mingw32\bin\ld.exe cannot open output file test.exe: Permission denied C:\Program Files (x86)\Dev-Cpp\collec...
[2 replies] Last: yeah that's one of the reasons, you may create a new project , copy-pa... (by Ahmad1797)
Questions about strange C++ ghost

This morning I woke up my computer which had not been turned off manually last night and found several (X8) run errors on my computer screen. Each error was a ...
[2 replies] Last: Samuel Adams said the right, there must a log file, you should prepare... (by Ahmad1797)
Compile & Build from cmd

Hi, I try to compile & build my projects from command line for MCVS and MinGw compiler. I have the following questions for both compilers? 1) How to compi...
[no replies]
by wcdr
c++11 : [] { return m_bState; }

Hi, I am reading c+11 from Stroustrup... and i am in trouble to understand this king of things : {return ready;} [&]{return ready;} {ret...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks ^_^ (by wcdr)
Issues with pointers!!

I am trying to write a function that concatenates a character to a string using the function below: void concatenate(char*& str, char ch) { int len;...
[6 replies] Last: Could you explain what you mean by this? Consider: class A { publi... (by dhayden)
Not able to understand why I can't read from a file

0 down vote favorite I am trying to read from the file where 3 columns are present; Turn, R1[integer value] and R2[integer value]. I am supposed to creat...
[1 reply] : Ok, I had a quick look at your code, but all of those nested if statem... (by Chervil)
c++

Definition is integral[ f(x)*dx ]=10 range:(0-a) .... integral[ sqrt( 1+f'(x) ) ]=? How can we minimize this integral in C++ ;
[1 reply] : For integrals in C++ you have to develop your own code or use a librar... (by codewalker)
How many C++ programmers TDD?

I am just curious, but I have a feeling it isn't as popular in this community as in others, but I have nothing to base that on. Just a gut feeling I guess.
[9 replies] Last: I was waiting to see if any of the others replied. I agree with Disch... (by closed account z05DSL3A)
Midpoint Formula

Hey, I'm a beginner and I'm trying to make a C++ program that calculates midpoints. I'm on a mac and I'm using the latest version of Xcode. When I run the progr...
[8 replies] Last: > What is the difference between cout and std::cout, and cin std::cin?... (by JLBorges)
Why access violation?

Here is a code example class A { public: A() { } virtual void Draw() { int z = 0; } }; class B : public A { public: void Draw(...
[8 replies] Last: true. I meant in the class body where I declare it. (by dpolyakov)
Mysterious segfault

I am attempting to write a program that adds 50 digit numbers read from a .txt file, outputting the first approximately 10 integers of the sum in the end. ...
[6 replies] Last: Thank you! Program is still buggy but it has moved past this! Here was... (by PascalOrange)
why return reference doesn't alter the other variable

Suppose i have a function: int & f1(int & p) { return p; } void main() { int a,b; b = 10; a = f1(b); a = 11; cout<<b<<endl; } w...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks, Chervil, i understand. (by craftindo)
Error in the code

Hello, in this code below I have divided the code into two Sections, so I can make things clear. In First section, I declared the variables and initialized them...
[2 replies] Last: ne555 Thank you so much, that was really helpful :) (by Alqhtani)
Why this program is stop working

#include<iostream> #include<stack> using namespace std; long long n,v,i,j; const int f=200; stack<int>b; bool a ; bool used ; void dfs(int m) {for(int...
[1 reply] : You should repost this using the code tags: [ code ][ /code ] (without... (by alastairl)
Centering output issue

Hi everyone, I have a little issue I'll like to ask here. How do I align all the output to approximately the center (just not aligned totally to the left.) a...
[7 replies] Last: > Aren't there any way to make all the outputs be like that universall... (by JLBorges)
Explaining c++ code

Can anyone explain this code below: 00027 class NodeId 00028 { 00034 public: 00035 00039 NodeId(t_uint numericValue) 00040 : m_numericValue(num...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you very much a k n. This helps me a lot (by Alqhtani)
IPv6 TCP socket: Network Unreachable

Hi everyone! I'd like some help on a little issue. I'm learning to use sockets at college. I'm using the following setup: a desktop, running Windows 7 x64, r...
[no replies]
cin Getting Wrong user Input

So i'm writing a program that will read a text file and it will do certain "functions" the text file will be like a game, and the program will be able to run ma...
[3 replies] Last: By "inputs i give the program" your talking about the text file i assu... (by zhfmzach)
June 2014 Pages: 1... 18192021
  Archived months: [may2014] [jul2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.