Jobs - 2009 archive (Page 5)

C++ Backend Developer | Boston, MA

My client is looking for a Sr. Developer/Engineer with team leader experience or the desire/ability to step into this role. You will be leading a team of 4+ dev...
[no replies]
seeking tutor in jax fl

I am looking for help(face to face) with C++/OOP. If you live in Jacksonville and are available for tutoring, please PM me through this site. Thanks.
[2 replies] Last: Indeed - the tutorials on this site are pretty damn good I got to admi... (by Mythios)
[JOB] .NET Engineer, Chicago | 70-110k

The Company: This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting Chicago-based financial services e-commerce company. Our client is the first online broker...
[no replies]
[JOB] Senior C++/.NET Developer, Chicago | 90-150k

The Company: This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting Chicago-based financial services e-commerce company. Our client is the first online broker...
[no replies]
(JOB) C++ Technical Lead position in IN-TN-Chennai

Hi, Wish to inform you that we have multiple positions based out of Chennai for C++ Technical leads. Here is what we are looking for: Job Specification:...
[no replies]
Software Engineer (Database Development) - Minneapolis

POSITION TITLE: Software Engineer (Database Development) - $45-55/hr JOB DESCRIPTION – DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The qualified individu...
[no replies]
Year 2009 Pages: 1... 345
  Archived years: [2008 archive] [2010 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.