Jobs - 2008 archive

by Ricky
Private $400 - HL1: Sven Co-op to CS 1.6

Nvm.
[4 replies] Last: Dear Ricky, I have read your mail and i will like to help you out. B... (by eric1)
**HOT** Senior C++ BRAINBENCH Candidate

* Seeking new employment opportunity in NY/NJ area. * Willing to relocate for the right package. * 15 years of IT experience in software development on UN...
[no replies]
by busha
C++ Developer Positions-Midwest US-Great Company

Large International Client company located in Madison Wisconsin has several positions open for C++ Developers. Base salary in the 75-102K range...depending ...
[no replies]
Wanted teachers for international/local students

we are searching well experience teachers , tutors or professors for international /local students in all subjects . please register freely in our we...
[no replies]
Software Developer - La Jolla CA - Start Date 1/8/09

If you are a C++ Software Engineer, keep on reading. A leading 3D visualization, molecular modeling, bio- and chem-informatics company is seeking a strong ...
[no replies]
[JOB] Trading Engine Developer, Chicago - Relo | 70-90k

Job Title: Trading Engine Developer (1-3 years experience) Location: Chicago, IL - Relocation assistance provided for qualified candidates Duration: Full Ti...
[no replies]
[JOB] Software Engineer, Chicago - Relo | 70-90k

Job Title: Software Engineer (1-3 years experience) Location: Chicago, IL - Relocation assistance provided for qualified candidates Duration: Full Time/Perm...
[no replies]
Beginner looking for mate to program with

I am totally new to c++ and are looking for a mate who wants to program with me. and every thing that comes with that. Basicly i am looking for a friend with...
[15 replies] Last: Sounds like a great idea, I'm in, if still up for grabs of course. My ... (by Legend28469)
Im a Beginner looking for a mate/ mentor to learn and make C++ OR C#

Hi there, im looking for a mate or a mentor who wants to begin learning to program in C++ OR C#. thanks jake
[1 reply] : if you have steam, BrokenGlassx add me (by efexor)
Senior Software Engineer (C,C++)

ARINC's headquarters in Annapolis, MD is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to support the design and implementation efforts for the GLOBALink Engineering (GLE)...
[1 reply] : Hi, please send me your contact info to gtm631 at yahoo dot com . ... (by gtm631)
estimate wanted for Compile of program

This should be a fairly simply job. I want the AI program N.I.C.O.L.E. compiled to run on windows. How much would you charge to compile the program so that ...
[5 replies] Last: Hi Cerbitos, amount of effort in porting can vary a lot. You canno... (by gtm631)
[JOB] Engineering Lead, San Francisco - 150-250k

Job Title: Engineering Lead Location: San Francisco - Relocation assistance provided Duration: Full Time/Permanent Salary: 150-250k DOE Our client...
[no replies]
C++ Unix openings

Hi, This is Rajesh from Yoganishta Technologies in Chennai.Yoganishta comprises of highly experienced professionals who have served various leading organizat...
[no replies]
C++ Senior Developer, NYC | 100-200k DOE - Relo OK

Our client is one of the leading providers of financial data, news and analytics in the world. They are looking for C++ Developers to fill 5 full time positions...
[no replies]
Sr. Backend Developer, Eugene or Portland | 60-90k

Responsibilities: * Work in a team building scalable web applications * Use test-driven development practices to ensure code correctness * Document code, ...
[no replies]
Can I get a offer by these code!

It's my C++ code. Can I get a offer from your company, and how much is it? If you want to a code contractor, Just contact me: notony@yahoo.com //he...
[no replies]
senior software engineers

Hello, I have 6 openings in the Plantation, Florida area for senior level C++ engineers. Salaries will go up to 120K. Pleas see details below and send all inqu...
[1 reply] : Hi, please e-mail me at: gtm631 at yahoo dot com, I will send you the... (by gtm631)
Tutor for C++, $40/hr

The level of experience required isn't even at the degree level, as I'm in a 2nd level programming course. Anyone who's willing to help I would appreciate, and ...
[5 replies] Last: Probably, I could help you, if you wish ? (by sanjaysangalge)
Application Engineer - C++

Job Type: Contract to Perm Description: As a member of the product Team, you will help deliver next generation smartphones. Your role in this delivery proc...
[1 reply] : Note: Job is located in Sunnyvale, CA (by Zaita)
career option

I am a class 11 student studying in India. I am smart at maths and computer science(c++) , good in physics but i hate chemistry. In India all the entrance exam...
[4 replies] Last: Unless you master the required subjects, either by self-study or thoug... (by Zaita)
Year 2008 Pages: 123... 5
  Archived years: [2009 archive]