Jobs - 2008 archive (Page 2)

C / C++ Programmer job

We have an urgent requirement with one of our clients in Bay Area A strong C/C++ programmer with hands-on experience in developing applications based on publ...
[no replies]
Core C++, Unix Developer Opportunities (Contract or Fulltime/NYC)

Location: Midtown New York City, NY Application Deadline: ASAP Must Have Skills: Core C++, UNIX Development 2009 Financial Application Engineer - Full T...
[no replies]
[JOB] Senior Engineer, NYC - Relo OK - 150-250k

Job Title: Senior Engineer Location: New York City - Relocation assistance provided Salary: $150,000 - $250,000 per year + benefits Entrepreneurial. Chall...
[no replies]
by USYD
Expression of Interest - Software Engineer (up to 5 positions available)

Expression of Interest - Software Engineer (up to 5 positions available) Rio Tinto Centre for Mine Automation Australian Centre for Field Robotics The Unive...
[1 reply] : Emailed :) (by Zaita)
C++/Linux Developers, NYC | 100-200k DOE - Relo OK

C++/Linux Developers, NYC | 100-200k DOE - Relo OK Our client is one of the leading providers of financial data, news and analytics in the world. They are lo...
[no replies]
C / C++ Programmer - San Jose, CA

We have an urgent requirement with one of our clients in Bay Area A strong C/C++ programmer with hands-on experience in developing applications based on publ...
[no replies]
Junior Communications Engineer (C, C++ on Windows, Linux)

ARINC is seeking a Junior Communications Engineer to work in their Corporate Headquarters located in Annapolis, Maryland, supporting the Aviation Solutions Divi...
[no replies]
Junior Communications Engineer (C++)(Not a recruiting agency)

ARINC is seeking a Junior Communications Engineer to work in their Corporate Headquarters located in Annapolis, Maryland, supporting the Aviation Solutions Divi...
[no replies]
Graduate C++ Development role in London

Graduate C++ Development £25k-£30k & fabulous benefits Central London The Company: Our client is one of the most passionate and driven software vendors...
[7 replies] Last: London c++ programmers group ---> http://c.meetup.com/63/members/ (by mohamad4cpp)
Junior Software Engineer (C,C++ on Linux)

ARINC is seeking a Junior Software Engineer to support their GLOBALink Engineering (GLE) department located in the Annapolis, Maryland headquarters. GLE is a SE...
[no replies]
Software Engineer (C,C++)

ARINC's headquarters in Annapolis, MD is seeking an inspired Software Engineer to join our core team that performs integration, development and maintenance of m...
[no replies]
by frank
Entry Level Java Training Program-Associate Software Engineer

Accenture Technology Solutions Entry Level Java Training Program Choose Accenture Technology Solutions for a technology career where the variety of opportuni...
[no replies]
SDE wanted - STRONG C++ desired

As the world’s leading Software Company, Microsoft has pioneered many of the technology innovations that paved the way for the digital information revolution....
[no replies]
C++ Developer

Financial Services Finance / Accounting - Risk Management Full-time New York - New York City - New York Base Salary - Benefits - Full...
[no replies]
C++ Programmers Wanted!

We’re looking for seasoned C++ programmers to join our team of engineers building server side systems for our award winning stock market trading products. ...
[no replies]
Software Engineer

Senior Software Engineer, Front-End – Plantation, FL Looking for a position where you can make a difference? Join our innovative team of engineers bui...
[no replies]
by frank
Entry level Java Training Program-Associate Software Engineer

Accenture Technology Solutions Entry Level Java Training Program Choose Accenture Technology Solutions for a technology career where the variety of opportuni...
[no replies]
Microsoft Beijing APC – SDE/ SDET/ Test Lead/ Dev. Lead/ PM

Microsoft Beijing APC – SDE/ SDET/ Test Lead/ Development Lead/ Program Manager : SDE : Responsibilities: Ad Platform China is looking for candidates t...
[no replies]
Robo-Ninja Vs. Ninja-Zombies MMO: Programmers needed (no pay)

My vision for video games is vast but I have not the technical expertise to program them myself. I wish to create a 3D, low-graphics(Warcraft III level of g...
[3 replies] Last: Well consider also that I'm not trying to make quests or develop a hug... (by MaskedArtist)
by smsa
C++/C# Multithreaded application developer

My portfolio of clients consist of small and niche trading and risk management firms focused on creating real-time trading and risk management systems capable o...
[1 reply] : What would you define as "competitive" salary? (by Zaita)
Year 2008 Pages: 12345
  Archived years: [2009 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.