Jobs - 2009 archive (Page 3)

[TOP] Elite C++

Top pay - elite C++ developers only High frequency trading - USA. Contact pro@elitecpp.com . Fala-se portugues. No headhunters please.
[no replies]
by vg8888
looking for C++ candidate

We are looking for strong C++ candidate with 1-2 years of experience, good to have Java, Java Swing, STL, Eclipse send your resume to vg8888@hotmail.com
[1 reply] : If you're like me and tired of working a dead end job, for less money ... (by fopaxcore)
Software Engineer - Barcelona, Spain

Fluendo Embedded SL is the developer of the industry leading, open source media center application Moovida. Moovida is forging a new market and stands as the th...
[no replies]
Age Disadvantage in finding C++ programming required jobs

Hi, I am currently trying to learn C++. I hold a Bachelor degree in Mathematics, 1999 and currently studying Masters Degree in Quantitative Finance - only o...
[4 replies] Last: Hi, If you would like to work as quant analyst then you should def... (by goutzi2000)
Collaboration offering for game-makers

Good day dear programmers! Especially those, who deals with game’s creation! We’re sure, that your fantasy combining with high level of qualification bri...
[no replies]
by Brent
C++ Guru with Instant Messaging Protocols Expertise Needed

Hello! I am a recruiter at CISCO. Our Jabber group in Colorado is looking for a strong C++ Expert. Please contact me if you are interested or if you can recomme...
[no replies]
C++ in Merrifield Virginia

C++ Software developer/computer scientist. We require an experienced C/C++ developer to work on a high performance, high throughput processing system. Must be...
[no replies]
by smsa
C++ Machine Learning Programmers Wanted for Algo Trading Desk

I currently have a group of individuals who began their early careers in the areas of machine learning, mathematical programming and related approaches and who ...
[no replies]
Entry level C++ Developer Position in NYC

Financial services firm on Wall St. is seeking a highly motivated C++/UNIX developer right out of college. These positions allow for the unique opportunity ...
[no replies]
OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT PROMOTERS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY SERVICES FROM PAKISTAN

ALAHAD MANPOWER RECRUITMENT GROUP Alahad Manpower Recruitment Agency / Company is an eminent provider of Manpower Recruitment, Staffing and Employment Soluti...
[no replies]
AVACS LIVE CHAT

AVACS LIVE CHAT Portugal Chat that is always with you! Official site Among the main abilities of AVACS Live Chat are: * chat acces using computers...
[no replies]
by smsa
C++ Multithreaded Unix/Linux Developers

I currently have a small and established group of Trading Systems Engineers whose core focus is to assist in the on-going success and evolution of Traders acros...
[no replies]
Open position: Paid Full-Time Sr. Software Engineer (C++)

Open Position: Full Time Senior Software Engineer (C++) FlashFoto, Inc. is looking for a Senior C++ software engineer to work with other team members on the...
[no replies]
Sr. Developer - For dynamic financial firm

We are looking for a C++ Expert to work in a high-speed trading firm. The job is unique in that the right person brings their ideas to the group and works with ...
[no replies]
Great startup company / Mountain View CA

Great career "step-up" for a junior UI Developer with 3 + years front-end UI/ Windows API's/ C++ programming experience. The ideal candidate will know more tha...
[no replies]
Visual C++ Developer required

Company based in South Africa, Houghton is looking for Visual C++ Developers. Min 2 years experience in VS C++. Strong SQL Database knowledge. Degree or diploma...
[no replies]
C++ Architect Position @ Pune...

We have a hot requirement for one of our client based out in Pune. Requirements Analysis – Understand high level requirement & Support project team in Requ...
[no replies]
Junior Software Developer

ARINC in Warner Robins, GA is looking for a Junior Software Developer to support our Aerospace Systems Engineering and Support. The candidate will provide req...
[2 replies] Last: did you not see the the web address at the bottom of the post? lol Im ... (by jloundy)
strong c++, multithreading for a leading investment bank

Looking for a stong c, c++ with multithreading experience to lead a team in Mumbai for a leading investment bank. Exposure to financial markets preferred.
[no replies]
by blb078
C++ Tutor/Mentor

Looking for C++ tutor, I'm in my second semester of learning C++ and would like a tutor to help me out about 2 hours a week prefer on a saturday or sunday. Time...
[7 replies] Last: Hi.My name is Kire Andreev. I'm from Macedonia. I have 6 years work ex... (by kire)
Year 2009 Pages: 12345
  Archived years: [2008 archive] [2010 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.