Jobs - 2009 archive (Page 2)

Technical Architect (C++ , London or Cambridge, United Kingdom)

Contact: James.Harrison@AnsonMcCade.com Position: Technical Architect (C++ Design C++ Architecture, Low Latency) Skills: Technical Architect with pro...
[no replies]
WANTED: Instructional System Designer! location MD

Panther recruitment is seeking an instructional systems designer to analyze, plan, design, and develop instructionally effective, innovative, and highly inter...
[no replies]
C/C++ Programist (Warsaw)

Kelly Services Poland is looking for C/C++ Programist (Warsaw) with 3 years of experience in programming and working with databases: MS SQL , SYBASE . ...
[no replies]
Only for the best C++ engineers

I have a very well established client who is seeking to bring on many C++ developers. Financial experience is not required. If you think you are above your pe...
[2 replies] Last: my client is located in nyc (by drogoff)
Require s/w professionals with C/C++ - QT Skill set

Skill Set : C/C++,QT Experience : 2 - 5 Years Location : Hyderabad Industry : GIS / Defence / E-Learning Functional Area : Software Development . JOB ...
[1 reply] : Whats the package..? (by ashwani)
Guidance Software seeks top notch C++ developers

Guidance Software is the recognized leader in the field of computer forensics and eDiscovery and is the developer and provider of the market-leading EnCaseĀ® eD...
[no replies]
C/C++ Developers w/ real time apps-Columbia, SC

My name is Todd Bonner with Modis (a leader in the IT staffing industry) in Columbia, SC. We have a premier client with a need for an outstanding candidate with...
[no replies]
Programming jobs

I was wondering if i learn C++ would i be able to get a programming job without a college degree? I want to get into the computer programming field and i plan t...
[8 replies] Last: Make some really useful shareware Make it bugridden Only technical s... (by chrisname)
by Pencom
US-NY-NYC: C++ Software Engineer/Trainer (Financial Firm)

The R&D software training team of our financial services client builds customized applications using the latest technologies and serves a technical staff of tho...
[no replies]
by Pencom
US-NY-NYC: Unix C/C++ Developers (Financial Firm)

Great opportunity to join a diverse, industry-knowledgeable, technically skilled group of software engineers designining highly visible products for our major f...
[no replies]
by usprog
Looking for C++, Builder C++, Java, PHP remote projects.

I am from Russia and I'm looking for remote programming projects. I have experience with C++ Builder, Java, PHP, using MySql, Interbase, Oracle databases. If...
[no replies]
Bay Area C++/Sockets Development Opportunity

Our client is seeking a senior developer (8+ years experience) who is well-versed in both C++ and Sockets programming. The opportunity is with a start-up organ...
[no replies]
by busha
Indiana: S/W Developer Position- C++ skills needed

Position: Sr. Software Developer- Enterprise Architect Position (skills: C++,C#,Java,Embedded SQL,etc) Location: South Bend Indiana Salary Range: Up to 90...
[no replies]
by Brent
C++ Team being built in Santa Clara

Elite C++ Team Needed (6 job openings) - contact Brent at breroger@cisco.com if interested Location Santa Clara, California Description Join the PostPat...
[no replies]
Entry-level C++ developer position

Financial services firm on Wall St. is seeking a highly motivated C++/UNIX developer right out of college. These positions allow for the unique opportunity ...
[2 replies] Last: COVER LETTER: Dear Hiring Manager, My name is Raj M. Shah and I am... (by eerajshah)
SEEKING C, C++ and Java guru's

Have top firms in NYC seeking developers with C, C++ and Java. Must be proficient and have a good academic background. Recent grads with with top schools and MS...
[no replies]
Software chat for mobile and computers

AVACS LIVE CHAT free aplication software for mobile phones and computers In new network product "AVACS Live Chat" for mobile phones supporting JAVA applic...
[1 reply] : i think Ad was prohibited (by areyoupp)
Looking for C++ and C# Developers

Hi Guys, One of my clients (which have staunchly been an MS C++ environment) is looking at migrating a large part of their environment into C# (3.5 stack). ...
[no replies]
by smsa
Unix/Linux C++ Developers Wanted: Electronic Trading Systems

I currently have a small and established group of Trading Systems Developers whose core focus is to assist in the on-going success and evolution of Traders acro...
[no replies]
by smsa
Kernel Level Developers Wanted: C++ Unix/Linux, STL

I currently have a small and established group of Trading Systems Developers whose core focus is to assist in the on-going success and evolution of Traders acro...
[no replies]
Year 2009 Pages: 12345
  Archived years: [2008 archive] [2010 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.