Jobs - 2010 archive (Page 6)

Can you write clean, efficient and optimized code?

Take the next, crucial, step in your career as a C++/Equity/Algorithmic/Trading Systems Developer for a high profile, ground-breaking, group at a growling, pure...
[no replies]
C++ Developers - Quant Trading

Hey Everyone, I am a recruiter focused on the quant trading industry working on a couple of different roles in New York, San Francisco and Chicago all lookin...
[no replies]
by cisaac
SQA with C++ development needed in Denver, CO

Kforce is seeking a SQA professional with solid C++ skills for 6-12 month contract in Denver, CO. Candidates should be able to be onsite for the interview as w...
[no replies]
C++ Development Engineers Required!

Urgent Need for C++ Engineers Anyway from around the world ! Roles in UK, Holland, France. Best opportunities only, I only work with the best ! Pl...
[no replies]
Bilingual IT support. Costa Rica's Call Center has many BPO positions available.

http://www.outsourcingtocostarica.com/page_builder.php?page=employment.php&Lang=EN Costa Rica’s Call Center IT Employment Opportunities jobs@costaricasc...
[no replies]
by prabha
C++ Developre with Linux and Oracle @ Sunnyvale, CA

Dear partners, I have 2 immediate contracting positions for 12 months. Please send me update resume with rate at the earliest. Location: Sunnyvale Long...
[no replies]
by gd9rh
Application Developer – C++

Candidate Profile • Experience from both Maintenance and project work environment. • Need to be able to do requirement specifications, to develop and t...
[no replies]
by Navigo
looking for c++/ java for a 3d project ( opengl-qt) bruxelles

We are looking for an high level free lance programmer in c++ -java - open gl-qt. We are based in Bruxelles. For application or any further information ...
[no replies]
C++.NET Developer Required Immediately - High Pay

Product Description Pylon is a proprietary unified-business-engine programmed primarly in C++/CLR .NET and developed in-house at AussieFleetManagement. Alt...
[no replies]
by JamesC
(UK) C++ Developer, £30k - £50k, Broadcasting

If you're interested in the following please send your CV to: james.corfield@connectionsrecruit.co.uk C++ Developer / Software Engineer £30k - £50k base ...
[no replies]
C++ Professionals Required Urgently !

I am currently seeking a number of C++ professionals for a series of Consumer Electronic firms across the UK and Europe. We currently have 15 live vacancies...
[no replies]
by dlivi
C++ and/or Python Instructors for Teen/Youth Summer Programs:

Summertime Instructional Opportunities with Digital Media Academy for Teens @ Harvard (Boston), Stanford (San Francisco-Bay Area), Swarthmore (Philadelphia-Metr...
[no replies]
by mrkfc
MMORPG Looking for C++ programmers to join developement team

Team name: Crimson Sun Project name: Pitriopia Brief description: Our goals are to make a game that a majorly of people would enjoy. We hope to have the g...
[no replies]
C++ MANCHESTER

I am looking for a Senior C++ Developer – Manchester Really good Windows knowledge is essential!! They are offering a fantastic package, they are looki...
[no replies]
URGENT!! C++ developers - real-time, multithreading, UNIX

C++ Developers wanted! London City - MAJOR GLOBAL BRAND! Salary up to £80,000 + bonus (guaranteed for the first year) Calling all expertise in C++, C, Unix...
[no replies]
by smsa
Electronic Trading Systems Developer C++/Java

I have a Prop. Trading Group involved in Systematic/Algorithmic Trading across various FX and Equity markets seeking an individual to work on proprietary produc...
[no replies]
by Laura
Looking for a Software Engineer on C++ and Java for Bucharest, Romania

Our Client is seeking a talented and ambitious software developer to join the Professional Services team and take part of developing a mapping platform used in ...
[no replies]
by Laura
Looking for a Senior Software Engineer - C++ in Bucharest, Romania

For one of our clients, a major manufacturer of micro controllers, microprocessors and semiconductors, we are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer o...
[no replies]
Junior or Entry Level C++ Developer (ASAP) – London Financial Software House

OCCAM Financial Technology is a London-based Financial software house founded in 1993 to help fund managers and other practitioners by implementing and extendin...
[no replies]
by CFM
Software Engineer Middle Office - Paris

Founded in 1991, CFM (Capital Fund Management) is a pioneer in the field of quantitative alternative investment management with assets under management of appro...
[no replies]
Year 2010 Pages: 1... 456789
  Archived years: [2009 archive] [2011 archive]

Cannot post in this page. To post a new message, go to the first page.