Why do we bash on young programmers

Pages: 1234... 7
@Fredbill30

WTF?! Used to rage? You raged about it just last month! http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/94311/

You make it sound like it was years ago.

Frebill30 wrote:
I'm really getting angry by this. I'm 12 and I get a whole lot of idiots saying I suck and I'm a 'script-kiddie'. I'm getting sick and tired of people who claim I can't program just because my age. The funny thing is, I'm better than 90% of the people who talk junk. :|
closed account (N36fSL3A)
That part of my reply was a joke.
Last edited on by Fredbill30
Sometimes I wonder if Fredbill30 and Devonrevenge are actually two different people.
;D
?

explain
Sometimes I wonder if Fredbill30 and Devonrevenge are actually two different people.

Not to sound blunt, but what is not to understand? He wonders if you and Fredbill30 are the same person, with two different accounts. Is there another way to interpret it that I am missing?
Haha only Fredbill understood correctly.
Haha only Fredbill understood correctly.

Well if you think about it, they might "both" understand it. For all we know, this could be a way to throw us off....
whaaat!? what have I done to be so alike to sir fredbill? im like 28 hes 12!! im from lush green and wild devon hes like from dusty texas or something we couldn't be more different, explain the connection?

Well if you think about it, they might "both" understand it. For all we know, this could be a way to throw us off....

Thats right im like a devious onion
Last edited on
I'm a righteous banana!
I don't think anybody even read my post correctly.
I DID :D. You implied that it is assumed knowledge that devon and fredbill are the same person and speculated that they might not.
That's right, someone read my post correctly :)
I go LOL at all the grammar and spelling mistakes everyone does.
closed account (3qX21hU5)
@OP Why do you care so much? From my experience the only people that complain about being called a "script kiddie" ARE "script kiddies".

If they knew how to program they wouldn't be complaining about being called it they would just ignore them or prove them wrong by proving they aren't a "script kiddie" with actual code.
Last edited on
@Zereo Thank you for summing up my reply. Anyway, Devon is English and I am American. The only thing similar is our language, and that is even quite different.

I am from New York, he is from London.
I am from devon, the english invaded.
Oh.
Yeah, they have quiet a history of that don't they? =p
Well I am English but the Patriots started to get rowdy.
Pages: 1234... 7