Why do we bash on young programmers

Pages: 12345... 7
I'm Australian, 'cause the English dumped all their convicts here.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
Why are so many countries only there because of rebellions against England? The English really need to tighten their grip on their colonies. Lol.
They tried to every last time, but its impossible to destroy an idea from the hearts of an entire population. You can compare their military intervention in various colonies to U.S. involvement in Vietnam and the middle east. Sure we're militarily superior in every way, but the indigenous peoples feel more strongly than our soldiers about the conflict, so its easier for them to accept casualties than for us, allowing them to outlast us and "win". Same thing happened to pretty much English colony, except most of the African ones, to my knowledge at least.
naw the english had sutch a big war debt after waterloo thanks to the rothchilds that we couldn't afford to keep the weaker ones oppressed, thats why usterity doesn't work, you cut funding and you lose buisness.

Im working with friends on a scheme for americans to vote for being a british colony again, but they got to accept higher tax on exports
Last edited on
closed account (3qX21hU5)
Lol like that would happen... Though now days in America it seems people don't mind higher taxes as long as it only affects other people and not them ;p
@ devonrevenge: http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/revocation.asp Your post reminded me of this.
Im working with friends on a scheme for americans to vote for being a british colony again, but they got to accept higher tax on exports

It probably wouldn't be too difficult if you used big enough words that most people wouldn't understand. There was a study done once at a university where a group of people went around protesting woman's' suffrage, but saying something along the lines of: "woman have been suffering for too long, end woman's suffrage!". It didn't take long before they had an entire crowd chanting it.
"woman have been suffering for too long, end woman's suffrage!"
...That is hilarious.
I'm pretty sure rednecks are gonna rebel if we become English again.
I'm pretty sure anyone with Common Sense would rebel.

That was punny.
I see what you did there.
Don't even talk about becomeing one with england...Just thinking about it makes me think about the antichrist and how he is sopposed to unite all the nations into one nation
It seems like they keep deciding on different names for the original supercontinent. First it was Pangea, now it's something else.
are you saying im the Antichrist? I could live up to that.
Fredbillia sounds like a good name.
are you saying im the Antichrist? I could live up to that.

Please don't even joke about it in now way is it funny at all....but no i was not it's just combining contries is what he's gonna do in no way was i saying you were
Wait, I remember the stories of the antichrist, but I don't recall any part of making all nations into one. The story I remember is that the antichrist will spread evil across the world until he is beat by Christ's second coming. Spreading evil and making one nation are completely different in my mind.

Though, you just showed your religious beliefs as most people could care less about the antichrist, second coming, armageddon, etc. I believe in God, but I don't care or get superstitious about any of that.
dont worry about the anti christ, worry about evil globalization.

Revelations is just lead poisoning hallucinations, the bible and the church havn't been officially condoned by god or jesus either.
I think the catholic church could be the anti christ anyway,

after all they don't teach the teaching of christ, they take donations from poor people all over the world and build a fancy vatican palace out of it, if they were real christians they would sell the gold from their roofs and not invest in the arms industry.

besides how easy is it for a powerful organisation to use some long dead but inspiring figure to front their evil company, Im sorry but I believe people get together and do good better when the church isn't manipulating them.
Last edited on
wat.
I believe people get together and do good better

do good better almost rhymes with bad bed wetter.
Pages: 12345... 7