What drink is good for a Programmer

Pages: 123... 7
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
What drink is good for a Programmer which is suitable for a 12 year old and dosnt taste liek cofee :)
Water.
closed account (z05DSL3A)
Triple Ristretto ... oh wait 'dosent taste like coffeee', Nescafe Gold Blend then.
@thrideasman

Waw your funny

@grey

Okay?
No, Grey Wolf was funnier :-)
Green tea. The real stuff. None of that crap loaded with preservatives.
TheIdeasMan wrote:
Water.

This.

Since I stopped drinking crap and started just drinking water, my life got like 10x better.
What makes you think TheIdeasMan was joking? All I drink is water and I'm 31 years old. Drinks are determined by the person not the hobby or profession. Only time I drink code coke or slushes is at meals (coke) or when I'm out and stop at a gas station that sales them (slushes). Otherwise ice water and tea. I only drank coffee when I used to work 12 shifts at a factory.
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
Russian vodka!
closed account (z05DSL3A)
I drink coffee because I like the flavour not because it has any effect on my programming. While at work I probable drink equal quantities of water and coffee.
OK sry...I`ll just drink water but i heard some gamers/programmer drink mountain dew
I used to drink 2 liters of mountain dew a day. It made me a spaz. I don't recommend it.
closed account (3qX21hU5)
What your hobbys are have really nothing to do with what you drink. Drink what you like to drink there isn't a certain type of drink that all programmers or all gamers drink.
Don't lie Zereo, everyone drinks water!

Seriously though, just drink water - it's as healthy as it gets and it will really help the headaches you get from staying up way too late.
Last edited on
And stay away from Four Loko.
Drink what you like. It really isn't that difficult =p
Yea...true
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
i think we gave up on vlad's idea too quickly...
Lol....
closed account (1v5E3TCk)
If you like vodka try raki
Additionally our national hoochs are raki and kumis.

and

@Captain

you can try mineral water.
Pages: 123... 7