Unveiling of Epsilon Anti-Virus

Pages: 1... 678910
yes, but I am trying not to keep sharing family links and stuff even not my name anymore, I used in other accounts, but now I stopped that mainly because I don't want personal information to keep being associated in digital world becuase you never know the outcomes. That's why I try not to keep bring that up.

If you want to be rude and stuff go on. I bet you right now you cannot understand it much without looking on to internet, apart from that if you do understand Windows API, create a simple example of self-modifying code using at least one Windows API function.
Next now that you are rude, I will tell you that it is not much of a good thing to do is to keep your mouth shut if you are not as good as other in a topic. It is like signing a humiliation warrant, I bet you I am better than you in Windows API.

Next good luck being rude, but I will be really harsh, but your blog sucks it is bad trust me.
Now dont cry.

If you don't mind if you want to be rude why do it here, at least I made one and tried unlike you. and my trial is damn good in my opinion but anyway don't post on my thread if you want to be rude.

DAMN OWNED WITHOUT USING INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT
Last edited on
^ Wow, shut up.
^ Idiot.

Dont wanna no enimies but if you be rude expect it back
Last edited on
Next now that you are rude, I will tell you that it is not much of a good thing to do is to keep your mouth shut if you are not as good as other in a topic. It is like signing a humiliation warrant, I bet you I am better than you in Windows API.

You post this, after he himself admitted he's "not a winapi guy".
Take your own advice about humility, will you?

Next good luck being rude, but I will be really harsh, but your blog sucks it is bad trust me.
Now dont cry.

Ha ha! Your immaturity is hilarious!

Back on topic (if that's even possible at this point): I really wish some Windows expert would come by and analyze the code he posted. Its simplicity makes me doubt it actually does what it's advertised to do.
closed account (3qX21hU5)
If you want to be rude and stuff go on. I bet you right now you cannot understand it much without looking on to internet, apart from that if you do understand Windows API, create a simple example of self-modifying code using at least one Windows API function. .


Hmm you tell him to quit being rude but the only one in this thread I see being rude is you personally. It seems like if someone has something to say that isn't favorable to you they are somehow being rude.

Next now that you are rude, I will tell you that it is not much of a good thing to do is to keep your mouth shut if you are not as good as other in a topic. It is like signing a humiliation warrant, I bet you I am better than you in Windows API.


Hmm and you say you aren't boasting weird. Since you say people are being rude to you I might as well be rude. I will go so far as to say you have absolutely no code for this project other then your "Uber little snippet" you posted and you are complete beginner trying to act like the smartest person in the world.

You have so many contradicting statements in this thread alone it makes me have little faith in your actual programming ability.

So if you want a programming challenge I'm all game for it name what it is and lets do it :).

If you don't mind if you want to be rude why do it here, at least I made one and tried unlike you.


Again we have seen absolutely no proof you made anything so that is hard to claim. Specially since you seem to be dodging all requests for releasing the actual program.

Some other things about this thread are... Why create a thread saying you are releasing a product and then never release it? Also why create this thread if you don't want others opinions on it? You can't just post a thread asking for people opinions then say that they can't comment because they don't agree with you.

So whats the competition going to be SpaceWorm or are you going to dodge it like you have been doing with everything else?
Last edited on
SpaceWorm wrote:
If you want to be rude and stuff go on.
Nah I had my fun.

I bet you right now you cannot understand it much without looking on to internet, apart from that if you do understand Windows API, create a simple example of self-modifying code using at least one Windows API function.
When did I say I was better then you at using the WINAPI or in programming in general?

but your blog sucks it is bad trust me.
This might have stung if it wasn't for the fact I didn't code it, it's a template comcast provides. I agree, it sucks.

If you don't mind if you want to be rude why do it here, at least I made one and tried unlike you. and my trial is damn good in my opinion but anyway don't post on my thread if you want to be rude.
I usually try not to be rude, I'll admit you got under my skin.

DAMN OWNED WITHOUT USING INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT
Pffft. OK.
Okay, fine It will be the Defend and attack based competition, you create a malware , then I will and you defend against mine and I defend against your's simple.

Next I did not start it who is the one who start saying suck a dick, why was that needed, I never said a single rude comment but if he starts it , he got it back.
No I said if you have to say something rude don't post I can take criticism but not to a extent where it becomes rude and offensive.

PM me bout it now.
We can use all modes even the kernel and MBR to do the job.
Last edited on
closed account (3qX21hU5)
Ohh and by the way about "Your" Snippet http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/windows/96404/

Weird how it is the exact same as yours and that it was copied from Hack forums
this was also posted by Betamonkey on Hack Forums.
Last edited on
As I said, me and him do work on projects so okay, go on. Never said I am alone on this project did I. Next if you look it has been taken out. and next don't blame me but it was Cyberwarfare who gave that too me. Boy.
Next take the challenge then. Why are you delaying it. PM me if you accept the challenge next, the reason we only posted that is becuase it is the most straightforward thing to use.
Last edited on
So... about that demo/beta release... Do you at least had a date for when you'll release one (if any)?

Having beta testers other than yourself is not a bad thing.
Not trying to rock the boat (mainly because I think this ship has pulled a Titanic already), but with the internet as it is today, it matters not and means absolutely nothing if Script Coder or even if CyberWarfare himself (if he was still here) had commented because there is no guarantee that they are actually three separate people or just one person sock puppeting. You post code that is proven from somewhere else and the best defense you can say is 'we are working together'.

All you are doing with this kind of flimsy ranting is narrowing your believability with veteran members and shrinking your chances of ever finding a team or other person to program with.
closed account (jwkNwA7f)
Okay, I have read almost every post, not all, so I could be slightly off.

You guys shouldn't be so rude to SpaceWorm. He posted this to see what you guys thought about it. I don't blame him, I would be a proud of it to. I couldn't do anything that good. He has a right to get irritated about this.

Also, is there an executable file I can get of it? I would like to try it out.
You are slightly off. One reason everyone is mad is because the code snippet he posted is found in an old thread by a completely different person (supposedly). At that time he claimed the other person was his brother and now he just said he knew the guy, but never said he was his brother this time. He claims he is working with another guy on here who has yet to say anything in SpaceWorm's defense (which still wouldn't matter).

Generally, online, when you post code and don't give credit to the person, it is the same as you saying it is your code. Then finding the exact same code (which no two people have the same coding and wording style) on two separate sites hurts your credibility. When confronted with this, he went with "We are working together" which is impossible to prove because the original poster of that code left the site after seven months here. Then he pulled Script Coder into it, who has (as of yet) not posted to verify. Though, even if all 3 guys posted, no one would believe him after his rants here as they will think it is him just acting like two or three people or him and friends trying to make him look good. He has truly hurt his credibility here and it will take a while to regain it.
closed account (3qX21hU5)
You guys shouldn't be so rude to SpaceWorm. He posted this to see what you guys thought about it. I don't blame him, I would be a proud of it to. I couldn't do anything that good. He has a right to get irritated about this.


Let me ask you this. If you posted a release for a program and only posted a 1 screen shot of the program (Though granted some people did get on his case about a .exe) how are people expected to give feedback or tell what we thought of it?

Now I admit I wasn't the nicest person in the world in this thread but Is it rude to point out things like he said he has 1GB of source code in the project (Which I believe is about 10 MLOC from what other experienced programmers are saying. And he says he only has about 700k LOC) that he coded in 10 months?

Is it also rude to point out that CyberWarfare is his brother in one thread and just some person he worked with in this thread?

Is it rude to point out that the snippet he posted that he claimed as his own was posted by someone else on this forum and that person copied it from a different forum?

Is it rude to call someone out on not wanting to release a actual .exe file (or source code or something) in their thread which is suppose to be about releasing a program for feedback?


I don't really think so but I guess other people will have different opinions. It just all seems to not add up and a lot of them things just don't seem like something a experienced programmer that built a program like this would be saying. This is just my opinion but personally I believe this is just SpaceWorm trying to get some attention by saying he is going to release a program that he hasn't even made and the reason why he is getting irritated is because he is getting called out on things that he says that don't add up. That is just what I got from everything that was said in this thread.

Now if he can release the program like he said he would I would be more then willing to apologize for everything I have said. And would be more then willing to give him feedback and praise for what he did because it would be amazing.


Also, is there an executable file I can get of it? I would like to try it out.


I would also like that.
Last edited on
closed account (jwkNwA7f)
@BHXSpectator I didn't read that.

Let me ask you this. If you posted a release for a program and only posted a 1 screen shot of the program (Though granted some people did get on his care about a .exe) how are people expected to give feedback or tell what we thought of it?

Well, he did give details on what it could do.
Is it also rude to point out that CyberWarfare is his brother in one thread and just some person he worked with in this thread?

That is interesting.
Is it rude to point out that the snippet he posted that he claimed as his own was posted by someone else on this forum and that person copied it from a different forum?

That is also interesting. There is a very small chance, that he just coded it the same way. I agree with BHXSpectator that almost no one codes exactly the same way.
I don't really think so but I guess other people will have different opinions. It just all seems to not add up and this is just my opinion but personally I believe this is just SpaceWorm trying to get some attention by saying he is going to release a program that he hasn't even made and the reason why he is getting irritated is because he is getting called out on things that he says that don't add up. That is just what I got from everything that was said in this thread.

I did miss some stuff on here. You were not the main one being rude anyway. *cough*chrisname and L B was*cough* Wow, really getting congested, I can't stop coughing. I can get what you meant. People were still kinda beating up on him before this stuff came up.
Now if he can release the program like he said he would I would be more then willing to apologize for everything I have said. And would be more then willing to give him feedback and praise for what he did because it would be amazing.
I would also like that.

Yeah, if he does have it (which I really think he does), then I would love to try it out. And, it would be amazing.
I was wrong about you.
Edit: *cough* Catfish4 and naruku9333 were some too*cough* There it goes again.
Last edited on
Zereo wrote:
Now I admit I wasn't the nicest person in the world in this thread but Is it rude to point out things like he said he has 1GB of source code in the project (Which I believe is about 10 MLOC from what other experienced programmers are saying. And he says he only has about 700k LOC) that he coded in 10 months?

Did have some long ramblings about math. Then I decided to do this:

http://prntscr.com/1ogjkl

My CPP folder. 314 files, 4.5MB, well over 700 LOC
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
Wow, this thread has changed.

naraku9333 wrote:
You say that like it means anything. I don't know him anymore than I know you.


I think he was saying it in reference to me being the only one who seems to be defending him. And yes I did pull him up where I needed to as well:
http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/lounge/109219/6/#msg597041

naraku9333 wrote:
So only those with I.Q. >= 160 need apply?

I think he was referring to his belief (not sure what is true) that you have no understanding of this topic.

Catfish4 wrote:
I really wish some Windows expert would come by and analyze the code he posted. Its simplicity makes me doubt it actually does what it's advertised to do.

I personally have no understanding of the WINAPI myself. But, I am sure if you read the code and google around a bit you would be able to decipher it.

Zereo wrote:
You have so many contradicting statements in this thread alone it makes me have little faith in your actual programming ability.

Out of personal curiosity (and the fact that searching through 8 pages seems a gigantic task) will you please provide examples?

Daleth wrote:
Having beta testers other than yourself is not a bad thing.

Probably the first logical comment in a couple of pages. +1

BHXSpecter wrote:
there is no guarantee that they are actually three separate people or just one person sock puppeting.

LOL, we have completely different areas of (for lack of a better word) expertise. SpaceWorm: WINAPI, Maleware, etc.
Myself: Algorithms
I know that this is no rigorous proof, but I am afraid that is the best I can do.

BHXSpecter wrote:
Then he pulled Script Coder into it, who has (as of yet) not posted to verify.


So terribly sorry (genuine). The argument took place at 23h00 on 30Aug 2013 and I was sleeping like a baby (despite having recently watched the first SAW movie, amazing :) ).
I can say that I truly believe that SpaceWorm has got the skill to code what he says he has. I can say this because during out (unfortunately short lived) partnership, he taught me quite a bit on process injection, etc.

I do not think my post was non-PC and so I hope it does not offend anyone.
@SpaceWorm: Personally I would say the best thing you can do now, is post an executable.

@SpaceWorm: Personally I would say the best thing you can do now, is post an executable.

Yes. Please post an executable so I can submit it to a couple of antivirus vendors for analysis. Unless of course you think that's rude, too.
Cannot' help myself jumping in but, SpaceWorms made it worse by becoming hostile, but in a way I feel that he is legit someways not don't know until he posts soming.

Attacking seniors here guys with 1000+ posts in not a good idea, they probably know most members here, hell yeah , they pobably have connections.

I really cannot believe him creating 1 GB worth code, apart from those small presumptions of mine, somehow it is obvious to know if he is liar by looking difference between the other guy and him, for some reason I think they are the same people, but I am just new here so please excuse me I dont know much about this site. If I am wrong.

I bet all of ya, he is not postin it. Look he avoided all of those requests although he can say that you did frown when he offered the exe.
Last edited on
@SpaceWorm: Sorry if I'm here to post with this kind of attitude in the first place...
But copy-pasting isn't the best idea, even because it happened in another thread (linked in this thread too).
Also I think I'm able to "beat" the code snippet you posted before.
How?
Simple: Services/COM.
That code snippet seems to be blocking only the applications who are in the startup list, in the correct registry key.
I'm able (and have been able) to build and register Services and COM extension for the Explorer Shell, so my virus could be active once you right-click an item on your PC (even just the desktop).
And the only action required from the user (the longest of these examples) is either clicking on an EXE file who installs the virus and registers the COM DLL, or putting a DLL in your PC, and running
regsvr32 mydll.dll
Pages: 1... 678910