Should we all get free ps4's

Pages: 12
We all deserve free ps4's
?
Nothing is free in this world not even freedom.
I've not seen any news reports that say Cplusplus.com members brought world peace or ended a war so no one deserves a PS4 on here.
closed account (N36fSL3A)
BHXSpecter wrote:
I've not seen any news reports that say Cplusplus.com members brought world peace or ended a war so no one deserves a PS4 on here.
Ain't nobody got time fo' dat.
Such an old video.
The only people that deserve any reward is those that do something for others....so Disch.
closed account (EwCjE3v7)
Ok gimme my ps4
Let's start a console war.... PS4 OR XBOX ONE, or for children in this forum... NINTENDO
No thanks, it's just a big waste of time.
Last edited on
moodle2drajner wrote:
Let's start a console war.... PS4 OR XBOX ONE, or for children in this forum... NINTENDO

Only children want to start a console war, so I guess it is Nintendo for you.
+1 BHXSpecter
oh.........yeah...........nintendo........yeah.
ahahaha @BHXSpecter
Last edited on
closed account (Dy7SLyTq)
just fyi nintendo is not childish. its almost godlike to run the water temple in 3d
It's not that Nintendo is childish it's more that it's targeted towards children.
I like Nintendo... but in general I like video games no matter what brand. Besides I still give credit to nintendo for creating the modern console. Now I know other game machines came out first long before nintendo. I was there when it happened, I am that old. But... when Super Mario Bros. first came out, it was like the concept of the video game had just been re-invented. I had never seen anything like it before.

In conclusion, I feel we all own a lot to Nintendo. And now a moment of respectful silence. (Stop it Mats, I hear you snickering.)
Nintendo actually was working on starting the disc revolution with Sony. I wonder if gaming would have been any different if Nintendo had gotten to releasing SNES-CD properly.
SNES-CD is what they call it now. In truth, it was announced as the SNES Play Station and even the concept art for possible designs were marked as Super NES Play Station. When Nintendo had issues they jumped to Phillips to make the CD rom, but that too failed and Sony backed out and made the Playstation.
Aye, I heard it was an issue of who would hold the licensing. I could be wrong, but either way I didn't know the name announced was SNES Play Station. That's pretty cool.
Pages: 12