How would the SAW killer test a hacker?

Pages: 1234
closed account (367kGNh0)
And again, the wiring for the bomb was in plain sight. I wasn't there to look at the wiring, but I don't think it was complex enough to be confusing.
You would attempt to disarm a lethal explosive, despite knowing you may be being watched, and despite the fact maybe the overlooker could detonate them at any time?
Yes, if I defuse the bomb he can't detonate it. Simply, there is at least one wire to detonate the bomb coming from the timer, and then one more possibly coming from where Kramer was if he has way to detonate it himself (which I don't think he does in the movie since he assumes the bomb will explode anyway and they wont mess with it). Also, a signal doesn't seem to carry well in there, so it would more than likely having to be some kind of wiring for remote detonation.

Also, since the bomb doesn't seem too powerful, hiding behind something would likely protect you.
Also, since the bomb doesn't seem too powerful, hiding behind something would likely protect you

There were several bombs, "the bombs will detonate". Diffuse one, the other three will detonate

Last edited on
Bombs in different rooms. Every other room doesn't seem affected by the explosives because they aren't that powerful. I'd be surprised if those small explosions would actually kill someone who was standing a good distance away (though definitely injure them), and very surprised if it was able to kill someone who was hiding behind all that metal he conveniently places in the room.
Bombs in different rooms.
There was a bomb on every corner of the room, the one room, I am not talking about any of the other rooms. Ok, back to the hedge trimmer, simply, at any sign of escape, the gas will be released
My actions would depend on how the gas would be released. If the room is like the room in the video you showed, then how you'd get gas in there at all is beyond me. There will either have to be gas in the room already in containers that are on a timer or controlled by him, or there will have to be some ventilation system he's making use of. If the latter, those could be covered with clothing. If the former, then again I could probably mess around with it. Either way, it would depend on the whole situation, there are simply too many factors that just aren't present in a discussion that would be in the room.

Push comes to shove, maybe there's nothing I can do. But, there are so many stages where things can go wrong for the other side, they're the ones setting everything up after all. The kidnapping part is always just skipped over, like that was the easy part or something. I can promise you anyone trying to kidnap me, whether I'm outside walking or in my house sleeping, is going to find that they may not have picked the easiest job.
The kidnapping part is always just skipped over,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED-djaop3xU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13YMrJLV4sE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj0fsrUoDSI

I assume they throw the victim in the back of a car after
Last edited on
I doubt any of those attempts would have much success on me, but I am arrogant after all. But really, the first guy doesn't hear that someone is behind him, the second guy doesn't pay attention at all, the third woman let her house get intruded and again didn't notice she was being snuck up on.

The clips tried to show that these people weren't pushovers and tried resisting, but in the end they weren't that bright, just trigger happy.
what do you mean by trigger happy?

Ok, you are doing business on your PC when you hear X* loud thwacks, then the lights go off, at last screaming pig lashes at you

* X being the amount of family members you live you
Trigger happy because he shot the security guard, no warning no anything. Though granted, the security guard wasn't doing himself any favors.

If I think the enemy will come to me, then I'll wait and prepare. If it seems they're baiting me to come out, I'll gladly accept the challenge and beat them at their own game.

The screaming pig better know how to take some hits, cause I don't go down easy. At this point, I'll assume my family is either dead, kidnapped, or unharmed (passed out maybe) because they weren't the target. Either way, my help would do them no good and I'm going to focus on myself.

Moreover, I'm always in my room which is locked. You can always bypass the lock, but it'll take a few seconds at least and I'll be ready way ahead of them. If they're already in my room, I'll know as soon as I enter. Anything different about my room always alerts me, and my room is always very quiet since I record singing/voice overs (-60 to -70 DB recording wise), so that screaming pig better know how to be quieter than a mouse.

Even if by some miracle he catches me off guard, quick reaction time + competence is an amazing combination.
Last edited on
You know your home better than I do, i guess. But you can't say a successful kidnap is 100% impossible

otherwise, imagine if the killer was so determined to enforce justice, he put himself in his own trap, with no holding back on his torment
Last edited on
Nothing is ever as absolute as 100%. But probability still stands. I just don't think that the kidnappings would have gone as smoothly as shown. And even then, how can he afford those specific traps. The build quality would have to be very high in order withstand beatings. And even then, some of the traps are too intricate to withstand them, but the characters never seem to bother.
They wouldn't want to destroy a valuable prop. You do voice over, (saw logic activate), so in a sense, you make a living...not only mimicking the lives of others, but the lives of other fictional people, and therefore see no value in your life. [...] You think it is the living, who will have the ultimate judgement over you, for the fictional will have no claim over your soul, but you may be mistaken
Last edited on
Lol, mostly commercials and promos but I suppose I've done a few fictional characters. The only opinion that matters is the clients, giving them a voice they need. I did once have to do a backpack commercial, was some garbage idea and I had to sound like it was good.
I did once have to do a backpack commercial, was some garbage idea and I had to sound like it was good.
Wow, I would hate to be in that position, your speech would feel so forced, may I see that commercial?
youtube.com/watch?v=ub_hVX0Y5RY

^Far from my best work, my voice wasn't totally suited for this type of commercial, but they got what they paid for.
Well, I suppose somebody would come up with the idea, did you intentionally use a little off grammar at 1:22? Also, هل تتكلم العربية؟
Last edited on
I only read the script, it was full of bad grammar. I fixed grammar only to a certain point. And yea, I speak Arabic, but I can't read it.
It seems it was unsuccessful, i wonder what they did with the prototypes
They still sell them, that particular video is on a channel they don't really use for this stuff, no idea why they did it. They have a website and such and sell these backpacks.
Pages: 1234