How would the SAW killer test a hacker?

Pages: 1234
closed account (367kGNh0)
I clicked the link before I posted the post above yours, the website was out of use?

Plus, as google translate gives me an off answer(the video is clearly not about sailing), do you happen to know the meaning of the very first word said in this arabic video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYA4yjsB0LE
Mubahirun"
They sell on amazon and on a few other websites. They're kinda all over the place, and their official site may change over time.

I don't know what that word means, but my family probably does. Arabic can change vastly depending on the region.
Arabic can change vastly depending on the region.
Yes, but fortunately we know the standard is Egyptian, Imagine studying Moroccan Arabic for an exam to find it was Omani
Lol, yea, but even then it changes vastly. You go to Egypt in general and they'll speak language similar to the video you linked, but in Cairo, the capitol, it's much different.
Getting back at when you said i seem slightly obsessed, i think a more appropriate term is rather interested. I don't do fan art, purchase it or even watch it. Your email is after an anime character if i'm not mistaken, if that's the case so's your domain name. interest, or something more?
Last edited on
Something more.

Watch Code Geass :)
Watch Code Geass :)
I implore you to do what you enjoy, but where there's television, there's the murder of time in my eyes
Philosophy, intellect, amazing story, and insightful psychology - I wouldn't call it a waste of time. SAW on the other hand, can't say the same.
Philosophy, intellect, amazing story, and insightful psychology
Tens, tens, and tens of people who intellectually succeeding in life having never know this show ever existed
Then they've never reached my level *Disappears in the Horizon*.
And you say I'm becoming a narcissist
wow, noticed a well resembling quote that'd fit in the little joke about trapping you

"Hello Lelouch, or as they called you around the forum, zap"
Copied from
"Hello [forgot real name], or as they called you around the hospital, zep"

Ring a bell?
Last edited on
Nah, I don't remember it. I remember some parts and certain traps, I was young when I watched them.
I see, also noticed, back, when john heard a policy he didn't like, he asked "who devised this formula." It's rather amusing how he is literally saying "who should I torment for this?"
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 1234