The matter of using libido triggering images in order to make people click an article

Pages: 1... 345678
closed account (367kGNh0)
I don't know if you like family guy/anime, but if so I feel like you possibly try to heed opportunities to make people see what you see...Nuts, another saw quote, the irony

Honestly the moment I saw those anime eyes I think I mentally said "Lacks intellect, lacks benefit, murders alot of people time, causes pathetic infatuated comments, out. now." Could not withstand 4 seconds
They aren't anime eyes. Those are the emojis that pop up if you press " Windows Key + ; ". They're more like creeper eyes.

Anyway, seeing anime eyes shouldn't give you that impression. A big part of anime watchers probably don't, but I watch it for the uncensored intellect, philosophy, and amazing stories. It's all about finding those few gems. Code Geass and Death Note are big names in that regard. I also like Family Guy.
Last edited on
Wow, i though you on mobile thus the emojis, thanks for the trick, is one of your life goals to read manga/watch anime in nihongo? Considering your like for it? I do want to do so for the sake of learning, I would recommend this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTnwk7Q3zvA not the video, the brand. They work like a wonder! If I had a hiragan keyboard I would say

happu des kara kantan deshita!
Last edited on
No, I don't want to read Japanese. If I could acquire the skill without work, I'd take it, but I'm not trying to. I also don't read much Manga, mostly watch the anime.
(NOT an insult, more of a friendly question) when you did choose to use the free time you acquired which you normally use to entertain yourself to instead learn a non-school related skill, what did you do? Nothing because you never chose to? Or something your gained neurons have to thank you for? Happy to say mine is the very website we're on :D

If I could acquire the skill without work
Is this your mindset for all skills, other than survival necessary ones?
Last edited on
(NOT an insult, more of a friendly question) when you did choose to use the free time you acquired which you normally use to entertain yourself to instead learn a non-school related skill, what did you do? Nothing because you never chose to? Or something your gained neurons have to thank you for? Happy to say mine is the very website we're on :D

Is this your mindset for all skills, other than survival necessary ones?

If that was my mindset, I wouldn't have learned C++. I also hit the gym and do other things regularly. If there's something I want to learn, I'll learn it. Side note: Unlike most guys at the gym, my walk doesn't consist of a poked out chest macho male type thing. I always find it forced and does the opposite of attract girls really. My walk is more confident and purposeful. At university I always see girls looking my way. Some of them cutely blush and look away when I catch them. I guess good looks are part of the factor, but I think posture is also important. Anyway, I'm done feeding my ego for now.

I wanted to learn C++, so I did. I was set on computer science for university, but I knew learning it myself would be best and I personally wanted to. I'm pretty knowledgeable in many subjects and am skilled in a lot of things, a bit of a handyman as well. It didn't come out of thin air, I had to do research and the work, though natural talent always helps. No one can sit down and learn 24/7 unless they're REALLY into the thing they're learning.

If you're learning something because you're interested in it, it's probably gonna be entertaining in of itself.

Also, anime has it's own things to offer. They're created by people who usually have degrees somewhere in the human sciences, psychology is a great aspect to watch and often present in the less generic anime. There are many SAW-like anime, but with more emphasis on the psychological aspects. Kings Game (gore/psychological - but like SAW wasn't satisfied with the story), Hell Girl (Except for the last season which was a cash grab), Btooom!, Future Diary, Steins;Gate, etc..

EDIT: Forgot to mention Attack on Titan. Great psychological anime, felt it was a tad overrated though.
Last edited on
At university I always see girls looking my way.
I guess that isn't bad unless these gestures become physical contact or verbal communication on non-academic work. Atleast for me, as a muslim I am obliged to avoid looking at the opposite gender. We call it lowering your gaze, (not trying to indoctrinate, i want to allude to a question) it is about self control, I like to think of it as fasting for the eyes. Why would somebody go through the effort to make a false religion and specify not to look at women with libido intentions?

If that was my mindset, I wouldn't have learned C++.
I see, but now looking back, is c++ really so hard and a learn to be proud of? In comparison to an entire new grammar system, THREE alphabets and masses of conditionals?

EDIT:Ironic, but you edited your message 6minutes later to tell me about another one of of your liked shows. Why? Why do you think that is relevant? What was you thinking?

Sort of become a discussion centre, I ask, do those who make in-game transactions with no personal wealth gain in real life merely waste money?
Last edited on
I guess that isn't bad unless these gestures become physical contact or verbal communication on non-academic work.

I doubt most guys would think that is bad.

Atleast for me, as a muslim I am obliged to avoid looking at the opposite gender... Why would somebody go through the effort to make a false religion and specify not to look at women with libido intentions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE8ooMBIyC8

Religion wants to control you, tell you what's right and wrong. If they can control how you enough to make you go against your very nature (of wanting to be with someone of the opposite sex), then they've got you by the balls or female equivalent.

I see, but now looking back, is c++ really so hard and a learn to be proud of? In comparison to an entire new grammar system, THREE alphabets and masses of conditionals?

It was my first programming language. So there's that jump you have to make from human reasoning to programming logic. Once you KNOW something you can look back and think it was easy. But getting to that point is probably not so much.

Also, I already know 2 languages. Learning a new language usually comes difficult because people can't shake of the mindset of their own language. Knowing two languages makes it easier to understand how languages can differ, making it easier to adapt to another new one. The hardest part at this point would be being motivated enough to actually memorize a wide enough vocabulary and grammar rules.

EDIT:Ironic, but you edited your message 6minutes later to tell me about another one of of your liked shows. Why? Why do you think that is relevant? What was you thinking?

I was thinking it would be a shame not to mention the show. You likely wont even look any of them up, but it was worth a mention. This anime really puts the characters on the edge of death and back. Comrades watched each other and themselves have their lives end slowly and painfully. The intensity of the show and the psychological aspects shouldn't be overlooked.
BTW, women's rights are a joke in Islam. Look at how these guys try to justify things in the Quran with modern morality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQQyW3MHyvs
I doubt most guys would think that is bad.
It's the west. Ofcourse they would.

The hardest part at this point would be being motivated enough to actually memorize a wide enough vocabulary and grammar rules.
I can understand that. playing/watching games and shows make me cry in the end for I realise I have just deducted time from my life. Today I kicked myself for failing to get up at 5AM for nihongo, so perhaps I just saw the futility of wasting time

EDIT: as you like family man, I ask, which commonly recurring character is the "most british-like in your opinion?
Last edited on
Why would somebody go through the effort to make a false religion and specify not to look at women with libido intentions?
Hahahaha! Is that how you decide what's true? Based on how many arbitrary rules have been tacked on?
Why would someone go to the effort of making a false religion and make the clergy wear silly hats? Clearly Catholicism must be the true faith! And so on.

Personally, a religion that tells me that God's creation is perfect and that I must suppress my natural instincts rings decidedly false to me.
Hahahaha! Is that how you decide what's true?

I laughed too LoL !

Personally, a religion that tells me that God's creation is perfect and that I must suppress my natural instincts rings decidedly false to me.

(agreeing with you) The odds of there being a God is already slim. The odds that the God of any religion being the correct God if there was one is even slimmer.

There's simply no reason for God, if he's real, to even care about us. These are Gods who care about human affairs, a God people made up because people are naturally self-centered. The Bible/Quran actually say (or at least imply) that the universe and everything was made for us! How special we are.

It's the west. Ofcourse they would.

It's the west, 90% of guys just want to get laid. The other 10% are getting laid.
Last edited on
There's simply no reason for God, if he's real, to even care about us. These are Gods who care about human affairs, a God people made up because people are naturally self-centered. The Bible/Quran actually say (or at least imply) that the universe and everything was made for us! How special we are.
A god can do ANYTHING but worship itself, so perhaps that's why

Since both of us appriciate something from Japan, i thought i'd propose my theory

India and Japan are both intellectually succeeding countries, even their young demographic surpasses the UK youth numerous times in competitions. This boy eventually won. The final was against a british boy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbvfamoFHSk
I am not saying that this is the only factor, but perhaps gave him an advantage, now I explain the theory.
Those born in the west likely speak english as a first language, those born in japan speak japanese as a first language, and japanese is certainly much more complex in comparison to english. Therefor a Japanese child has an advantage as from birth their brain was forced to create more neurological pathways in comparison to an english child. What do you think?
Last edited on
Why can't a God worship themselves? Why is he all powerful with this one Achilles heel? Moreover, why does a God want to be praised so badly? Sounds like a complex.

Also, in the Quran it talks about a war where God was "helping" this person to win but it was impossible to since they had chariots dressed with iron. So God also isn't that great with winning wars either.

Use your head, you'll logically find that God is more improbable than winning the lottery without buying a ticket.
Also, in the Quran it talks about a war where God was "helping" this person to win but it was impossible to since they had chariots dressed with iron. So God also isn't that great with winning wars either.
Citation? (also the post above was edited if you didn't notice, i think it would be interest, maybe even motivaton)

Moreover, why does a God want to be praised so badly? Sounds like a complex.
I guess He didn't want to leave one thing out
Last edited on
Citation?

My bad, it was actually a verse in the Bible. I argue with different people and 90% of the time its about Christianity rather than Islam.

I guess He didn't want to leave one thing out

? What??

Those born in the west likely speak english as a first language, those born in japan speak japanese as a first language, and japanese is certainly much more complex in comparison to english. Therefor a Japanese child has an advantage as from birth their brain was forced to create more neurological pathways in comparison to an english child. What do you think?

No relation. The complexity of the language doesn't help when you go over to another. It's just as difficult. Also, they learn English over there too. Even though they'll likely be very modest and say they don't speak English, simply keep talking to them in English and they'll understand (but will likely reply in Japanese).

Either way, this competition is about memorizing. I've been in plays/musicals and have sung for various reasons (judges, events, etc..). Memorizing a script/song is something you can do pretty easily once you know how. In fact, I'd argue the way I saw the kids try to memorize those cards is actually pretty ineffective for the most part. However, memorizing is still a completely separate thing.
But most Japanese students will use the more original writing system.

Japanese isn't more complex than English, it's simpler. English has a more complex grammar
Antonyms are certainly more complex. English:
I want, i don't want
Japanese:
verb-tai, verb-takunai

tai are takunai are just examples of many suffixes a single verb will have.

Tabe is eat, I'll list as much as I few

Tabemas
Tabetai
Tabetakunai
Tabemashita
Tabemasen
Tabete

Now in english

Eat
want to eat
dont want to eat
ate
didn't eat
eat and

I think the english one is much easier to learn. Though i like japanese's intuitivity.

Last edited on
When spoken, Japanese is NOT any more difficult than English. Differences don't equate to difficulty. When written, there are a lot of aspects which may make it more complex, but I don't know the details.
Last edited on
When spoken, Japanese is NOT any more difficult than English

同意する
Yekhreb betik

Edit: Replaced an "i" with an 'e'
Last edited on
Pages: 1... 345678