Hacking

Pages: 1234
closed account (1vRz3TCk)
BHXSpecter wrote:
So it was just me misunderstanding. I already know I'm stupid, just prove it when I open my mouth :).
It is possibly more like a perfectly reasonable observation of a casual reading than stupidity.
I have always told myself that if I understood a system, I could figure out how to manipulate it. Lawyers are able to find flaws in the legal system because they possess a strong understanding of the field. Any good chemist has the capability of creating potentially dangerous chemicals that could wreak havoc on others. Anyone well versed in the field of computing can find flaws in a computer system and take advantage of them
Last edited on
@BHXSpecter,
I wasn't referring specifically to you, I was just ranting a bit. It's not really stupidity on your part.

However,
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Thanks again to all of you for your advice, cautions, and resources. I am understanding all of this a little bit more thanks to your help, and I'm going to try to stay away from the illegal areas that have been pointed out.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

I don't like leaving doubt though. Got to love classic quotes though :).
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 1234