Hacking.

Pages: 1234
Only the elite geeks do stuff like that, like Spoonlicker A.K.A. Andy Harglesis, if you go by his/her online personas(one of the many).

The n00bs who try this usually get in trouble. Professional hacking of websites is illegal, and only very smart and lucky people can get away with stuff like this.
Last edited on
closed account (3qX21hU5)
Lying Cataract whats your original accounts name? Just curious.
How do you exploit a log?...

My account name is the same one I have currently.

Never had any other accounts on this site.
closed account (z05DSL3A)
Lying Cataract wrote:
Professional hacking of websites is illegal
No it is not...

All programmers should learn 'to hack' so they can write code in a more secure manner.
Lying Cataract wrote:
Only the elite geeks do stuff like that, like Spoonlicker

I knew it was you. Tbh, if you keep up like this, I don't care. You aren't annoying me much.
Is that the fabled spoonlicker? is troll a form of hacker?
A troll is a mind hacker; trolls exploit emotional and logical bugs in people's minds because they find it entertaining.
I guess framework and zereo have the biggest mind security issues cos they find stuff annoying the most :P

Huh?
Last edited on
I guess it could seem like you are annoyed if you are keen to argue a point, cos on a forum you would be arguing with people all the time, I take that back cos I guess you cant know unless you see someones face.

Is that really the spoonlicker right there being spoonlicker in the form of lying cateract? I thought he was weird.
There is a difference between being annoyed and being offended. Trolls aim to offend you, annoyance is a side-effect.
Last edited on
Just because some debates a point doesn't mean thay are annoyed or have security issues as you say. Some people just like to debate. And in my case I do it because I hang around idoits all day at work that wouldnt know logic if it hit them in the face so it is fun to debate with people that are intelligent and probably more intelligent then me.
Yeah i walked straight into thinking ooh debate someons annoyed...duh...if you found debates annoying you wu'ldn't debate
@Zereo Indeed - learning to properly debate rather than argue has helped me have a much mo open mind (at least I am definitely much more open-minded than before, compared to when I used to say everyone else was stupid for spelling music without a t at he end simply because I pronounced it with the t in full awareness of the proper pronunciation)
Last edited on
Zereo, do you like oreo?

I think this thread is getting off topic...
Only double stuffed all others suck and thats not up for debate
^I think he meant that sexually.
me or him?

So, back to the topic, how do you exploit a log? lol
So, back to the topic, how do you exploit a log? lol

Same way you blackmail a log ;). Exploiting a log depends on the log (personal data logs would be one log you could exploit).
Pages: 1234