Hacking.

Pages: 1234
You make it think it will get something it wants from you by giving you something you want, and then when you get what you want, you start ignoring its calls.
How did you go from logs to sex in one sentence?
Just out of interest if i wanted to hack websites and stuff what would be the best language to do so.

You don't necessarily need to learn programming to gain access to a website, get backtrack, read up on sqlmap, regex, xss, be very curious and apply a lot of common sense - this will probably lead you to what you want.

If you want to actually hack then by the time you figure out what you need to do you won't be asking these questions on a forum :P
@L B
That's my class's special ability.

Define logs :p
L B wrote:

Didn't you know?! Everything is a metaphor for sex ;)!
kewl
WTF, why?
closed account (3qX21hU5)
Whoever did report that was out of line he didn't say anything wrong (though he didn't really say anything and it was probably not worth a post) and it wasn't worth reporting it. Also the correct spelling is "cool".
Zereo wrote:
Whoever did report that was out of line he didn't say anything wrong (though he didn't really say anything and it was probably not worth a post) and it wasn't worth reporting it.

Chances are that the person that reported it doesn't care if it was out of line or not. For example, if I had reported it, I know for a fact that I wouldn't have cared if I was out of line. I do love how users on here keep chastising users for reporting thinking they are going to care one way or another. Anyways, it was my understanding that posts were removed after being reported only if the admin team feels it is justified for the report (ergo what was said must have been bad enough if the team removed it).

Zereo wrote:
Also the correct spelling is "cool".

Maybe in your day (and in mine), but look at all the words that keep getting changed in the English dictionary. Glamor is now glamour, color is colour, judgement is now judgment so who knows, I haven't been in school for a long time so maybe cool is now kewl. Well actually upon checking before submitting this 'kewl' is the informal nonstandard way of spelling 'cool'. Who knows, maybe one day cool will be officially kewl.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/kewl?s=t
Last edited on by closed account z6A9GNh0
I know that it really is 'cool'. I just felt like saying 'kewl' becuase...idk.
Glamor is now glamour, color is colour, judgement is now judgment so who knows

Aren't these just differences in spelling between American English and British English?
Spellcheck is an imperialistic american culture imposing program
Hacking server computers, modifying and/or even having the control to modify data on servers over the internet, is illegal.

There's no bones about it, my friend.

Even logging in to another user's account on a social network site, or any site for that matter, is a criminal offense.

In one U.S. state, can't remember, they are trying to make internet "trolling" illegal as well.

But let me know how this goes when you change some PHP code in Pentagon, or pretend to be Lucifer on Gaia.net.

Of course, none of this applies to me or I'd be in jail(but that's partly due to intelligence).
Last edited on
closed account (z05DSL3A)
Lying Cataract wrote:
Professional hacking of websites is illegal
Lying Cataract wrote:
Hacking server computers, modifying and/or even having the control to modify data on servers over the internet, is illegal.
Pentesting...
greenleaf800073 wrote:
WTF, why?
I reported the post as spam, mainly because you have a lot of other pointless posts like that that do not contribute to discussion. It just seemed like pointless spam - sorry if you or others don't think so.

Anyway, twicker left the post there, so guess it's considered okay.
...Well I'm just a beginner. How do you take advantage of XSS?
software coding is GENERALY fun, you dont have to be a hacker to make or do something awesome or consider yourself awesome. Hollywood has a lot to answer for.

You can get more satisfaction from making something you made work than you can getting an extra good deal on a takeaway using tamperdata for example.

Theres loads of stupid stuff you can download and do without ever knowing how what you did worked, some real nerd built the software and your likley get caught when everyone cottons on to the scam.

but if you want to seriously learn how to do it for real i guess the way would be to learn from the ground up, if you have to ask what things are then your going to miss out on a whole load of understanding what it is your doing.

Remember in the Hollywood films that make hacking so glamorous? the geek can usually code like twenty million languages! well if you have to ask what something is your missing fundemental learning.

To be a complete hypocrite though, what the hell do hackers use to worm their way into networks?

Last edited on
closed account (z05DSL3A)
devonrevenge wrote:
what the hell do hackers use to worm their way into networks?
Knowledge...

Hacking is all about knowledge. What you do with that knowledge is up to you, good or ill, legal or not...
Last edited on
Pages: 1234