Windows Programming - December 2016 (Page 2)

by FinnWa
Winsock Client - Connecting to a Network Camera via TCP/IP4

Hi, first of: this is my first post on Cplusplus (please let me if this is the wrong sub forum, sorry) and please excuse my writing since english is not my nat...
[no replies]
Learning paths to take

Guys can you give me some websites for projects in c++. I want to be able to make programs that can control mouse, keyboard, maybe sounds. for example i wan...
[no replies]
Lottery program (ascending order & non-repeating numbers)

So in the program the person can choose how many rows they want. The program should then give out 7 random numbers (between 1-35) per row. The problem im havi...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you, i'll try it! :) (by kurzsweg)
by RIGHTS
SOLVED

SOLVED
[no replies]
Something about Winsock recv function

If my Server send 1000 bytes data. But my Client only only receive the first 4 byte. Is the rest of 996 bytes be held in somewhere? Could I do that: My ...
[2 replies] Last: @Tyler T First, thank your help. I just test out. with reliable... (by zhuzhanhao1991)
I am having trouble with program that reads inventory information and outputs a .txt file though a gui.

I am having an problem where the in information is either being read but not outputting to the .txt file or not being read correctly and is not outputting the d...
[9 replies] Last: I fixed it. I was missing a datafile entry " DataFile >> InitManIdIn;... (by Chainsaw)
Windows Forms Fixed Ratio

Does anybody know how to fix the aspect ratio of a windows forms application?
[1 reply] : There is no automatic way to do it, but it can be done manually. Creat... (by Thomas1965)
Rectangle disappearing after down-right motion

My assignment for this week is to generate and animate a bunch of rectangles. Each rectangle starts from a random location and has a random speed and direction....
[no replies]
by kinley
C++ exception: std::bad_alloc

Hi, For simplicity, please consider this class with 3 attributes. class Human { public: int id; int age; std::string name; }; int main() {...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you for your reply. I checked the size of each object of Human (... (by kinley)
find less than 1 KB file in fat32

how can i access to the root directory etry with c++ code. there is a attribute in the directory attributes that size are specified there. how can i access t...
[2 replies] Last: #include <stdio.h> #include <iostream> #include "KLibIncUse.h" usin... (by dulang)
by RIGHTS
What the following line means ?

LPCTSTR SayHello(LPCTSTR artist); typedef LPCTSTR (CALLBACK* SayHelloType)(LPCTSTR); What does this two lines means? Can you explain a bit ?
[1 reply] : The symbol SayHelloType is a function pointer using the __stdcall call... (by freddie1)
How read type field registry WInXp

Hi! How read type field registry in WInXp using file batch? Thanks,
[no replies]
Problems with _mkdir();

Hello. I am recently working on a project. _mkdir("C:\\windows\\system32\\test"); The above line is causing problems, as it doesn't create the folder. I'm ...
[8 replies] Last: What error msg did you get ? (by Thomas1965)
In VS which kind of new project the main function has parameters

When I new a project in VS, which kind of new project the main function has parameters, sucn as "int main (argc int, **argv char)". In addition, the new VS pro...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you xismn for your reply, and still the 3rd question, why can a ... (by motatamotata)
program writing

Hey guys, I hope you can help me a little. I want to write a program that can read special data on a webpage and writes it into an excel sheet. The problem is...
[2 replies] Last: Use Common Gateway Interface. (by Golden Lizard)
Pass multiple keyboard and mouse event in a array to sendinput

Hi all: I have this, and I am trying to combine it altogether and send the array of INPUT to Sendinput, but I don't know how! How do I do it? Thx #include...
[4 replies] Last: I think maybe input isn't the way to access this array LPINPUT? Wel... (by Thomas1965)
December 2016 Pages: 12
  Archived months: [nov2016] [jan2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.