Windows Programming - January 2015 (Page 4)

by Cicero
I/O requests

Does anyone want to discuss and implement code for accessing windows drivers and the information being sent to and from them? I have interest in that.
[1 reply] : Hi, To perform such a feat of passing data from ring-3 mode (also kno... (by closed account 13bSLyTq)
Get Process who is using a File.

I have a File used at the moment from a other programm. how can I find that Programm/Process that uses this File? Thank you all for any cooperation!
[2 replies] Last: Thank you a lot! (by SkillsXP)
by anhnha
Connect(void) for RS232

Here is a code of Connect(void) in class Rs232. BOOL Rs232::Connect(void) { if( m_hComm != NULL ) CloseCommPort(); if( !OpenCommPort()) return FALS...
[1 reply] : When Connect(void) is called, this means the function OpenCommPort() w... (by anhnha)
How to access mozzila from c++ code for example it will click button on any webpage ?

How to access mozzila from c++ code for example it will click button on any webpage ? i dont want mouse clicker i want command. that doesnot depend on resolu...
[3 replies] Last: Hi, Computergeek01 is correct and I must agree with him! If you a... (by closed account 13bSLyTq)
Grabbing how many players are on a game

im trying to make a program that checks on how many people are on a server , any clue?
[3 replies] Last: Use a memory searched (eg. TSearch) to search for the different number... (by TrippleMin)
by anhnha
Create a window by MFC programming

Hi, This is my first MFC programming application. It creates a windows with title "Windows Application". Actually, this code is from a book I am reading. I ...
[3 replies] Last: Why not let the wizard generate a project and take a look at that? (by kbw)
GetAsyncKetState in windows service is not working? Help

Hello Everybody, When i use GetAsyncKeyState in a App Console, it's not problem, but when i added it to a windows service, it's not working! this is my code, i...
[1 reply] : help me ! please! :( (by duongdinhtu)
January 2015 Pages: 1234
  Archived months: [dec2014] [feb2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.