Beginners - December 2015 (Page 43)

CRT detected that the application wrote to memory after end of heap buffer

I would like to delete the pointer at the end of my program. So i wrote delete ptr1; on line 78. But "CRT detected that the application wrote to memory afte...
[3 replies] Last: I changed line 20 and it really works now, thanks for your kind help! (by jekaterina)
Why isnt it looping?

I tried to loop it but it doesn't let the user type after the first go #include <iostream> using namespace std; int main() { int i; cout ...
[4 replies] Last: typo on line 23 :+) Compiler told me that. (by TheIdeasMan)
Multiple problems with program.

This is and assignment for my class. You are required to make a program with a switch menu and some other content that was covered in class and while my menu wo...
[11 replies] Last: Cheers :) (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
Sum cicle

Hi :). I´m trying to make a cycle that sum each int of a letter within a phrase. I have eliminated the spaces out of the phrase, but I don´t know how to make...
[6 replies] Last: I´m sorry, I didn't see the "+=" that you suggested me. Now, the prog... (by Aragorn64)
by sharms
LLDB error in XCode program! Help!

This is the program I'm currently working on: Write a program that allows the user to enter the last names of five candidates in a local election and the numb...
[1 reply] : Hi, Set winner to equal the first value in the array, before the lo... (by TheIdeasMan)
How To Only Output The Decimal Numbers?

I'm writing a program that when any number between 0 and 1 Billion is input, that number is output in words, *Except* the decimals are output as numbers. It's s...
[1 reply] : You are asking for an integer input: int amt... cin >> amt; //amt is ... (by kevinkjt2000)
Reduce verboseness of parameter function lambda input / How use capture?

Is there any better syntax I could be using to reduce verboseness? For example, I know the is the "capture" but not sure how to use it or if it is applicable ...
[1 reply] : another idea I just had, make a class or something: int x = out("12... (by elanhickler)
Help With empty value in array elements.

Hi all, I'm trying to write a program that lets the user to input the salaries of 10 employees into an array, then the program will do an error check to see wh...
[3 replies] Last: I wouldn't use strings either. Cheers (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
Enter integers and print with its even number summed.

Hi I'm doing lab HW and am so struggling with this. The hw is about asking users to type integers and the output returns the numbers with its even digits summed...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you guys !! :) I looked through my code and eventually solved i... (by GamerOtaku)
What am I going to be using C++ for?

I have been getting cryptic examples of real-world examples C++ can be used for. Can anybody tell me some examples of some high-end applications or games that h...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you! Now I understand what I will hopefully be working towards. (by Wyredain)
December 2015 Pages: 1... 414243
  Archived months: [nov2015] [jan2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.