Beginners - December 2017 (Page 10)

Attempting to place an input value into another programme

what i am trying to do is put a value such as a string value and put that into another programme such as office/adbobe after it has been entered, so basically ...
[6 replies] Last: excel is HIGHLY programmable via macros, vs scripting, formula, and mo... (by jonnin)
Finding Factor of a Range of Number

I am finding it difficult to output the factors of a number from a particular range like (20 -30). Here is my code : #include <iostream> using namespace ...
[3 replies] Last: So you want to count the number of factors that a number has? (by squished18)
challenging exercise

Hi guys, I find myself in no mans land when it comes to C++,I feel like I need to get over "programmer fear" and write something useful, I have been on this f...
[5 replies] Last: Okay this is a staring point that shows your current level of ability,... (by jlb)
Many Errors. Such confusion.

I need some help, I am completely new, and I'm getting these errors, which I don't understand. If someone could correct my code and or explain what these errors...
[6 replies] Last: When it comes to dealing with high amount of errors you get to know th... (by benhart)
If statements

Can anyone explain e what an If-statement does?
[3 replies] Last: Thanks alot (by MAYUR SURESH)
by eci0x
sorting 2 dimensional dynamic array in ascending order

Hello! I got a 2d dynamic array to sort. If i have for an example ar array like: 321 231 321 i want to sort it to: 123 123 123 How should I tweak my ...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <vector> #include <algorithm> using name... (by lastchance)
by imren
helping!c++ formatted i o and file

this is my input UGUR 67 38 55 KADIR 72 45 60 SEMIH 00 71 45 GOZDE 73 70 61 FIRAT 30 69 35 EDA 51 58 67 FULYA 41 65 73 GUL 67 69 70 EM...
[4 replies] Last: Maybe something like this: #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> #in... (by Chervil)
How to create a timer?

Hello, can anyone tell me what to do in order to create a timer in seconds? do i have to use if? if(int i = 0 , i<=60, i++) { cout<<i; }
[6 replies] Last: windows c++ has a timer object, but last I used it was like win 98 it ... (by jonnin)
Need Help

Write your question here. I need to simply add 2 numbers. There are no syntax errors and it gives me the wrong number. #include <iostream> using namespa...
[1 reply] : double CalDamout(double num1, double num2) { Answer = num1 + num2... (by Ganado)
c++ helping please

Consider that the file student.txt contains the name and corresponding exam scores of 20 students in a class (the data is given right). Write a C++ program to...
[2 replies] Last: You need to check if the file opened correctly before you can use it. ... (by Thomas1965)
by polip
struct and arrays

when i run the program it only display the info of 8 subscriptions then the program exit I want to know how to use simple array to store 8 subscriptions and l...
[4 replies] Last: For what I can see you’re doing well by your own. You really don’t... (by Enoizat)
Looping when user input is not the specified number.

Hi everyone, this is my first post on here so apologies if it hasn't been done right. I need help with this particular loop in my quiz game. Basically everyt...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks everyone, I have used the solution on Chervil and it's working ... (by mElizabeth)
building a wall console game

Hi guys I'm creating a simple snake console game and I have run into trouble while trying to build the wall for the right side and top and bottom the left si...
[9 replies] Last: sleep will be fine for a text based game. It probably is not the best... (by jonnin)
by chuvak
Code breaking with pointer

My program keeps crashing and/or not printing the correct output. Am I managing dynamic memory incorrectly in this function? const SomeClass& operator* (con...
[3 replies] Last: Hero::getSize() still does not answer my question about whether your C... (by AbstractionAnon)
Iterators question

Hi guys I am making a live flights departure system and in the program I have a vector of Flight objects now I encountered a problem first when I tried this cod...
[3 replies] Last: hi Jlb the first snippet caused a crash thanks guys I never knew that... (by adam2016)
by Chayma
How could i wrote this program , i need ur help ?

Hey , i really need your help to write this Programm c++ ? Write a converter that converts decimal numbers into Bina bzw. numbers or Bina ̈ numbers in decimal...
[1 reply] : Please note that this is not a homework site. We won't do your homewor... (by keskiverto)
error: invalid types 'char[int]' for array subscript

Hello all, I am developing a program that is menu-driven, allowing for the following menu choices: Load an exam: Loading an exam should prompt the user fo...
[1 reply] : The function getline: http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/string/strin... (by Repeater)
by Yertoo
What next??

Hi guys! I just had a quick question for any experienced programmers out there, I have been stumped for the last few days trying to figure out what to do next. ...
[7 replies] Last: All I know is that a lot of games are made with c++ so I figured that... (by Thomas1965)
by dribs
Why won't my program get out of the first function?

I finally got my program to compile but it won't leave the first function. #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> using namespace std; struct Time ...
[1 reply] : Line 49: isTimeValid is supposed to be a function taking a parameter... (by lastchance)
How would I write this for loop as a while loop or a do-while loop?

Hey, I'm really new to coding. This is my first semester taking C++ and I need help translating this for loop into a while loop or a do while loop. for (int ...
[1 reply] : for (initialization; condition; increment){ body; } { in... (by helios)
December 2017 Pages: 1... 89101112... 23
  Archived months: [nov2017] [jan2018]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.