Beginners - March 2014

by Havel
Vector and fstream problems - visual studio

Thank you for the insight James, I have it working 95% after staring at it for an hour.
[5 replies] Last: The text file reads: 5 4 0 7 7 1 7 8 0 0 6 9 4 4 9 1 3 9 2 8 3 7 2 7 ... (by Havel)
by Imaxpr
Student

Write your question here. I keep gettin an error and can not find it. Need help Thanks. 1>c:\users...
[6 replies] Last: I suggest you to use codeblocks... there is easier to see/understand t... (by dualdark)
Stuck finding coordinates on a bidimensional array

Hi everyone. Im stuck (again) with this code, i need to determinate the coordinatesof the highest nu...
[2 replies] Last: yep... i just figured out minutes after i posted this... the thing is.... (by dualdark)
Accessing private Data from one class in another class?

I'm in computer science and my teacher want's us to make a Knight jousting game but he wants us to h...
[6 replies] Last: so I figured out my problem and fixed it. This is what I did bool K... (by liquifiednate)
array duplicates

hi, i need to create a 1D array of numbers and print them as they are entered, however the number sh...
[6 replies] Last: value is the number u want to search in the array size is the size of... (by nvrmnd)
JAM Agent programming (URGENT)

I'm trying to implement a simulated robot in JAM agent that as the ability to walk through the room...
[no replies]
recursive functions help please

I am new to C++ and i am trying to create a recursive function that lists each individual digit in a...
[1 reply] : prog.cpp:14:33: error: invalid initialization of non-const reference ... (by wildblue)
Change Project Need Help

I got this project in class and it works for the most part but there is one issues I have been fidd...
[14 replies] Last: Let's say I need to give back 87 cents. What's the maximum number of q... (by wildblue)
please help me complete this

this is my homework: please help me finish this. Write a program that reads from a file (with var...
[2 replies] Last: Indenting your code is also helpful :-) (by Softrix)
by boodii
Advice please~

Hello~~ I am completely new to programming and I was just lazy to start even though I was really in...
[3 replies] Last: Ive not personally used code blocks and always used visual studio but ... (by Softrix)
Pattern

I'm working on a project where I model genetics. I'm using classes to mimic multi-dimensional vecto...
[no replies]
Homework help (please) What's wrong with my code?

Can anyone tell me why this compiles but then crashes after it executes? As always, any help GREATLY...
[4 replies] Last: I uninstalled and re-installed codeblocks...still crashed. I decided t... (by tdenning)
Looping check error

This code is part of my game to check for aces in the player's hand as part of a blackjack game. ...
[no replies]
calling functions HELP(need to eliminate duplication)

Okay so what im trying to accomplish here is that i want to make it so a person inputs 2 numbers. ...
[1 reply] : i want to make it so a person inputs 2 numbers. Then i want to add ..... (by keskiverto)
Storing an user-written string in an array/vector

Greetings. I'm trying to code a basic "hangman" game. (If you don't know what it is, it's a two ...
[5 replies] Last: I don't think it would have necessarily been harder to do it the way... (by long double main)
by merta
Problem

Where are my mistakes and what are they? This code is my fisrt code about linked list. So ı cannot ...
[3 replies] Last: mutexe (866) >> in my complier, there is not a problem during compi... (by merta)
making file

how can i make a makingfile? since i have main.cpp , main1.cpp, main.h? like g++ main.cp...
[1 reply] : http://mrbook.org/tutorials/make/ this is what i learned off of. (a) f... (by Little Bobby Tables)
by Kay94
Using multiple files in Geany/gnuc

Hi there, at school im learning C++ with Visual Studio and we have now comed to classes within mu...
[1 reply] : im not quite sure how to add files to geany but if you do it via comma... (by Little Bobby Tables)
Need help with template

I am trying to do this Write templates for the two functions minimum and maximum. The minimum fun...
[1 reply] : you are using the wrong operators. you want: if(first<last) ... (by Little Bobby Tables)
Text File Function

If I create a function to call a Text File and want to use the text file. Do i program in the functi...
[1 reply] : Open the text file where it is needed. If you want to write your code ... (by Smac89)
March 2014 Pages: 123... 79
  Archived months: [feb2014] [apr2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.