Beginners - February 2014

Tic Tac Toe Level 4 Stars

Hi everyone, I'm doing Tic Tac Toe exercise and I have a bad ass problem in some section of my code,...
[11 replies] Last: Haha that's it why I call it a silly question :p LOL.. As I said I was... (by LuminaChen)
Need Help With getline and C-Strings

Hello, I'm trying to write a program that reads lines from a txt file and stores one line into a C-S...
[2 replies] Last: That is what I was looking for, I want to write this without the use o... (by Valandu)
by hdn
How to calculate left or right vector

I know that 2 vector is perpendicular when x1*x2 + y1*y2 (+ z1*z2) =0, not to mention 3D, just talk ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks keskiverto, It's just so simple :) Vector2 GetLeftVector(Vect... (by hdn)
by QataJo
Just a little help

Hello everyone I am here about a question on an assignment of mine. The question is due tomorrow so ...
[1 reply] : First, please you code tags: select all your code and click the '<>' b... (by NT3)
why this syntax works?

why this odd syntax works? instead of writing a i wrote i but it still work normal why?? ...
[2 replies] Last: Dish! thanks i understand .. (by muddaser)
I Have No Idea How To Make These Dynamic Arrays Work

I'm trying to fill up an array with characters from a file and then pass it back to the main functio...
[1 reply] : #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <fstream> // http://w... (by JLBorges)
by jazume
Trouble printing an arrow

Here I've tried to separate the arrow by pritning the top part then the longest and last the opposit...
[2 replies] Last: oh lord, ill never understand the silly exercises they make you do to ... (by sky3)
raspberry pi

i would really like to learn how to control things and use a raspberry pi but have no ideas please c...
[1 reply] : I love raspberry pie. (by IceThatJaw)
Fixing a function to build a Huffman tree

I'm trying to write a program to build a Huffman tree. I asked about this in the General C++ Program...
[1 reply] : Hi andrew241, Unfortunately, reposting your problem in the beginners ... (by TheIdeasMan)
by sky3
array of structs project

Ok ive got this mostly done but, i need a counter for my list that DOES not start with the array ele...
[2 replies] Last: bump (by sky3)
BinaryTree search function

I need my if(tree.searchNode(info) located in main to return the corresponding employee name. Th...
[1 reply] : Hi Lilspree, The user is supposed to enter the ID number of the emp... (by TheIdeasMan)
NEED HELP

This is my question : Write a single C++ program based on the structures to compute the radii,volu...
[3 replies] Last: As well as that, don't type in all capitals - it means YOU ARE SHOUTIN... (by TheIdeasMan)
sort

Write your question here. Hello I want to sort an array using algorithm library,I wrote this code ...
[3 replies] Last: thanx a lot!! (by fatisati)
char arrays's

If I have an 8 bit integer which I want to insert into an character array I can do something like th...
[2 replies] Last: yes sorry I misspoke I meant 32bit. however I believe memcopy will acc... (by Dan Feerst)
by f8al
two question - Big newb needs help

So im using visual basic C++ GUI (playing around) and started making a calculator. So most of the...
[1 reply] : De facto, this is a forum for standard C++. You appear to be using C++... (by Catfish666)
by jazume
A void function that doesn't print?

I'm not exactly sure why, but the void function 'printTwinPrimes' does not print anything.
[3 replies] Last: You do set j to be i+1, so their difference cannot be 2. You increment... (by keskiverto)
by moreme
searching in a file

HI guys, I have a difficulty with searching in a multi line file. this is the code: void...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks buddy ;) (by moreme)
How to check when the user presses a key...

Ok, part of my console program gets the user to press enter to continue after reading the introducti...
[no replies]
about destroying objects

Why would the destructor call 4 times ? the first one is for " ok " object i get that , the secon...
[6 replies] Last: Thank you ^^ (by Cutefriendzoned)
Vector of Pointers

Hey guys, I'm pretty new to pointers and I'm having some trouble with my assignment. This is the pro...
[no replies]
February 2014 Pages: 123... 60
  Archived months: [jan2014] [mar2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.