Beginners - February 2014 (Page 3)

by enemy
struct in stack file

Hello! Please, if we have a struct stack in a stack fle, like: struct stack{ char array[int ...
[2 replies] Last: @Catfish666:I believe your right. (by jasongog)
Strings Are Your Friends Until They Betrayed You

Hello, today I'm doing the exercise from the forum called "Strings are your friends until they betra...
[5 replies] Last: a) #include string header. Always include headers for classes and func... (by MiiNiPaa)
STRUCTURE AND ARRAY APPLICATION

This is my question : Write a single C++ program based on the structures to compute the radii,vol...
[no replies]
Problem with sorting elements from 2D matrix

Hello friends, I'm trying to extract from one matrix : m to another a[?] all unique elements. T...
[1 reply] : Store everything in a set. Since your matrix consists of only 1s and 0... (by cubancigar11)
How to view the Real PC Time and Date in A console Application ?

Hey , I want a simple code to get the Real Time and date in C++ , also i want to know that is there ...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks :) .. but do you know any methods to set it to the hh:mm:ss for... (by abdohelal)
by doc17
Help Simple program

Im suppose to create a program in which i ask user for MPH and time traveled. For example, if a trai...
[2 replies] Last: double vs; // vehicle speed double hours; double ... (by SorinAlex)
very generic questions about setprecision

Hi, I've tried looking this up but couldn't find an answer to my question, and decided to post a thr...
[3 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <cmath> #include <iomanip> int main () ... (by JLBorges)
compiler says it cannot find <iomanip> file.

I am using ChIDE by SoftIntegration. I am trying to use setw() function, and I know that I need the...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for your advice cire. I got another compiler and I'm back on th... (by wlbrflrs)
Loop Help

[1 reply] : Yeah because basically you are doing an arithmetic sequence like this:... (by giblit)
A telephone company charges for long distance calls...:

A Telephone company charges the following for long distance calls: • .50 per minute for regular r...
[2 replies] Last: Yes, it is in a do-while loop. I don't remember what i was doing there... (by SmallWorld95)
by ljm21
Vector issues

Hi so the goal of this program is to find the largest element calling from maxv but for some reason ...
[8 replies] Last: Thank you! (by ljm21)
c++ to c

I need this programm what i writed in C++ but i am pready terible and programming and i dont know wh...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for sharing. (by worldends)
by ccdare
strobj.find(str1,pos), what if position argument is out of the size?

Will the following code make the find() search until the string::npos? string l="hello"; l.fi...
[2 replies] Last: thanks! (by ccdare)
by mkory
Few Question About Program

Basically that is the task i am trying to accomplish Write a program that reads a token stream from...
[no replies]
compare arrays for scoring

To help you understand what I am trying to explain I will tell you the rules for Yahtzee scoring. ...
[4 replies] Last: Holy crap you are a genius!!!! So much smaller and more efficient th... (by ultratoke)
Loop troubles

IT repeats this loop like 5 times...why? counter = 1; while ( counter <...
[2 replies] Last: it depends on value of 'totalSongs' while ( counter <= totalSongs ... (by ak16)
Input from doc

Sorry for the repost I deleted the first one cause i thought i figured it out. Im writing code to c...
[2 replies] Last: I basically figured it out hopefully i really need two question answer... (by dragonslayerealize)
Problems with operator++() and operator--()

I keep getting errors from hese functions. I am mind boggled. Any suggestions?? #include <i...
[2 replies] Last: 1>------ Build started: Project: Lab5, Configuration: Debug Win32 ----... (by JBIRD304)
Need H3lp With Simple Program

How would I add elements to create a menu at the end of the program asking to start the program over...
[2 replies] Last: How would the while() loop look in the program? Where would brackets b... (by IvoryGiant)
by maxmck
Equation outputs the same number no matter what inputs!

Ok so I am having to do this project for school and it is where we use function s to compute all the...
[2 replies] Last: I figured it out, I had Nusselt(ra) even though right above it I had z... (by maxmck)
February 2014 Pages: 12345... 60
  Archived months: [jan2014] [mar2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.