Beginners - November 2012 (Page 70)

Where to store the variables in this problem?

Hi guys, I have a task where I have to ask a user to enter a number between 1-10 and I have to ask ...
[4 replies] Last: @ Amishuchak, I must admit these two forum members are pros and know ... (by Kart)
by skarla
SDL help

I am trying to make a game that you have a player and when you hit with your ball the boxed,the boxe...
[1 reply] : Create some kind of variable to indicate whether or not the ball shoul... (by Disch)
[b] A little <fstream> mishap [/b]

Hi guys, hows your morning? I hopes its good! Im a little confused on file input and output. I have...
[1 reply] : I think it should be ofstream instead of ifstream. You can name file_... (by fg109)
Help with Craps game please

Hi there, I have written this craps game in C for my assignment and am just trying to put the finish...
[3 replies] Last: The problem is that you have the "junk" variable to get rid of the "\n... (by fg109)
Boolean

All declarations are given on my assignment but i dont understand what do i need to do with bool co...
[4 replies] Last: Two ways. 1) extract the age as a string, check that the string is a ... (by Lowest0ne)
Read data from file into structure in C++ ?

I have the code below to read data from file into structure using C. However, I would like to conver...
[2 replies] Last: change File to an fstream (and all of the stream's methods), and it's... (by Lowest0ne)
No source file named /home/david/etc... error

I just finished making the compiler happy on a console project and went to run the program, but ther...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you so much. Initializing the double pointers made the weird er... (by davetep)
Psychic missile, seeking object

Hey everyone, I'm trying to make a missile of sorts to detect where an object is going and then itse...
[5 replies] Last: Thanks guys. Not sure i can get it to work, but at least i know where ... (by Yihawesome)
Finding the N-th(next) Prime number

How to make the program run properly?? #include<cstdlib> #include<iostream> #include<cmath> #i...
[3 replies] Last: I thought the OP ment to look for the next prime number that he entere... (by nixer526)
Vote or Not

Q.Enter the name,nationality and age of a Person.If the age is greater than 18 and Nationality is In...
[2 replies] Last: Looked pretty good for the most part- just don't forget the difference... (by barrelroll)
warning C4553: '=='

MyLife Me; index == myList.searchList(Me); confused on whats wrong ? :/
[15 replies] Last: and what type of it? is it an int ? (by chipp)
return array function in C#

Can you guys tell me what I'm making mistake I want to display output as Enter the number : 4 Fact...
[no replies]
Program does not take in the value the user input

The program is not taking in the value the user input for 1 of the attribute. #ifndef SQUARE_H ...
[4 replies] Last: Okay! I get it now. Thanks nixer526 for the explaination :) (by hydra89)
If statement not working

Hello guys I am a little bit confused on if statements. I am creating a simple program that sorts...
[1 reply] : check your assignment versus equality operator. (by pogrady)
by dkjdod
Help with reading from file.

I need to make a function continue to read 3 pieces of data from the file each loop until it gets to...
[1 reply] : std::ifstream infile( datafile ) ; double a, b, c ; while( infile >> ... (by JLBorges)
error in code--need help fixing

Here's my code and the error I'm getting: 1 #include<iostream> 2 #include "Weapon.h" 3 using...
[1 reply] : get_stamina_required WHat is that? Is it an int? A double? A char? ... (by Moschops)
by WhiteG
Opening websites

I want to make a program that opens one link (ex.www.yahoo.com) then waits 1 min and then opens a di...
[2 replies] Last: open an url then open another one after 1 min (by WhiteG)
Number of Days since you were born

Hi guys!! Happy Halloween, am still struggling with some C++ problems. How can one Create a functi...
[6 replies] Last: tHANKS (by princesslumy)
by Vy C
This else if not working

Hello all, I have to convert y and z to a and b. Same with the uppercase values. My code doesn't...
[3 replies] Last: Just make the operators all ||. else if(value == 'y' || value == '... (by AbstractionAnon)
else/ if statements help

assuming everything else works...i'm having trouble with the output...the if else statements are dri...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you Stewbond! i know the question was trivial but the if els... (by s123456)
November 2012 Pages: 1... 6869707172... 74
  Archived months: [oct2012] [dec2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.