Beginners - November 2013 (Page 80)

Text Editor and CLI to an IDE

I've been flopping around with the good old text editor and terminal for a while now. Toying with SDL2 and all. Now I want to make a proper game out of it and s...
[6 replies] Last: I'm not sure if you get it. Stop including source files because you'll... (by ne555)
Bubblesort

#include <iostream> #include <iomanip> using std::cin; using std::cout; using std::endl; using std::setw; using std::dec; const int SIZE=12; int bubbleSort( int...
[2 replies] Last: Please use code tags. http://www.cplusplus.com/articles/z13hAqkS/ Wh... (by Yanson)
Bool causing program to crash.

I've been messing around with vectors and bool to test for unwanted or unknown input. It's causing my program to crash. Any solution on how to execute this be...
[5 replies] Last: Another : if (legit1 = true, legit2 = true) { // ... } The con... (by nvrmnd)
Bash find command input

Hi, I'm try to write a bash file that searches for all file names and then outputs whether those files are readable, writable and or executable. I managed to ge...
[2 replies] Last: Try asking on another forum, this maybe. http://www.programmingforums.... (by vasilenko93)
Palindrome

My instructor was showing us palindrome numbers today and instead if using string size method she used some division method where last number got extracted. Can...
[3 replies] Last: Its a c++ operator called the ternary operator. Basically the pseudo ... (by giblit)
Vector subscript out of range

I'm working on a code to create a round-robin style tournament for a person to choose their favorite restaurant from a list of 16. All goes well until halfway t...
[1 reply] : Few issues. For one, pop_back only deletes the last element of a vecto... (by Ispil)
problem with text based games

If you runn my program, you can see that once the display() function is called, all variables are 0. help!? also, how could i go about getting rid of all these ...
[5 replies] Last: yes! thank you albatross, now i've gotten rid of the global variables ... (by ASCII14)
November 2013 Pages: 1... 787980
  Archived months: [oct2013] [dec2013]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.