Beginners - November 2019 (Page 4)

Remove multiple entries from Binary Search Tree

I'm currently working on a binary search tree project for school that uses a BST to organize book data. I have completed nearly all of the requirements for my p...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you for the reply and explanation. I ended up rewriting my remov... (by FeedMeTacos)
function that chooses between multiple arrays

Hello, I have an assignment that I'm working on, and I'm kind of at a loss. I'm supposed to take the arrays listed below and write a function that can deal...
[4 replies] Last: size_t is 'usually' a map to unsigned int. There are literally nea... (by jonnin)
Student and class does not name a type (1,2)

Hey guys, I'm making a simple school management system, that keeps track of students grades attendance, allows teachers to add students to classes etc etc ...
[25 replies] Last: makes sense :) Thanks (by adam2016)
This math is driving me crazy!

Why do the two below give different results? I need the second result to be the same as the first. float mySampleRate = 44100.0f; int phase = 4294967296...
[2 replies] Last: Code::Blocks gives the same results, floats or doubles. Some part of ... (by George P)
2D Arrays as a parameter

So I've been reading many forums here about this subject. I am doing this for a programming assignment that my teacher assigned us. However, she says that we c...
[3 replies] Last: I constantly "Frankenstein" code to see if a certain code approach wil... (by George P)
I need help with functions with an assignment (1,2)

I'm having trouble with getting my functions right in a assignment. I need some help to get my code correct. You can see the cout's in void displayInfo() on w...
[21 replies] Last: Line 7 in your code, the getInfo function prototype. Does it read: ... (by George P)
Change dispenser

Hi guys, doing a question from a book, problem seems pretty simple enough to solve, my solution is partially correct but technically it's wrong as it shortchan...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks Helios :) (by adam2016)
sparse matrix

How I can to write a sparse matrix #include <iostream> #include <vector> #include <cstdlib> using namespace std; struct MatrizEncadeadaElemento { ...
[5 replies] Last: https://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox/group__SparseQuickRefPage.html (by lastchance)
How to get different result from function

I call the function twice and got the same result. How can I make them give me two different cards? I tried creating a different function with the same code and...
[2 replies] Last: Using the <random> library, and passing references to main() creat... (by George P)
Print STL

How I can to create an ostream operator << in this case #include <vector> #include <iostream> #include <algorithm> using namespace std; using std::vec...
[1 reply] : Are you trying to overload operator<< so a vector can be inserted in... (by George P)
problem with for loop

Hello. I have a problem with the time of my code. I have a project to find numbers from 0 to 99999999 that have a certain property( Armstrong numbers) e.g 1634...
[3 replies] Last: thanks guys for help and the fast response. (by coby1001)
C Programming - .bmp image manipulation

Hello I am trying to write a program to manipulate image from a 24-bit uncompressed bmp file. To help with reading and writing the image file, the code is given...
[6 replies] Last: I'd say forget this "can I use Unix pipes to chain" as being a distrac... (by George P)
Tic tac toe program enchanced

Hi everyone, i need help acomplishing a call to the method iniciarPartida 4 times form 0, what i mean by this is when i do as i did in the program below it will...
[3 replies] Last: lets do one thing at a time. to replay, you have to reset all the key... (by jonnin)
Add an word in the file

I am building a tree for algorithm t9, it should read the ordered txt with the most used words, as the code below. However, when a word does not exist in the fi...
[1 reply] : files are like C-arrays. if you want to add at the front, you have t... (by jonnin)
by jpxcar
Compiling error - out of scope

I have just started learning C++. I get this error while trying to compile the code attached. I have tried several ways but no success, thanks in advance! ho...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you very much for your time @coder777, issue solved! :D (by jpxcar)
Tic tac toe program

Hi everyone, i am currently doing a progrma that runs tictac toe and saves the previous results, i am having issues with a multiple call to a function wich allo...
[7 replies] Last: [quote=Handy Andy]You have the line std::string line_;. It is best to ... (by MikeyBoy)
Read() and Write() Functions

I'm writing a program where I have to use read() and write() to duplicate the content of an input file, such as NotesBetweenTwoSisters1.txt, to an output file n...
[4 replies] Last: char data ; this is a language extension and not technically legal.... (by jonnin)
Tree

How I can to change the cases for vector or other thing. Any suggestions? #include "arvore.h" //using namespace std; Arvore::Arvore() { raiz = ...
[3 replies] Last: functions can't be inside other functions. if you make prototypes, an... (by jonnin)
Reading the next line of a file. (File Handling)(Arrays) ifstream

I need help in reading the next line of a file in CPlusPlus. Suppose this is the input file. 12345 67890 I want the output: In array1 = 123 In array2 = 678...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/istream/istream/getline/ http://www... (by salem c)
by AL88
Why segfault in Input|Handler::update

gdb says I'm getting a segfault in InputHandler::update when I move the joystick, is it that the if else and for loops are not correctly separated, where do I n...
[4 replies] Last: I noticed some errors with the < and > signs in Player.cpp handle inpu... (by AL88)
November 2019 Pages: 123456... 17
  Archived months: [oct2019] [dec2019]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.