Beginners - September 2017 (Page 21)

Create a doubly linked list from a singly

How can I create a doubly linked list? I overall understand the concept of the singly linked list but the doubly is giving me a hard time. I cannot for the...
[1 reply] : When dealing with linked lists, it is always a good idea to get out a ... (by Duthomhas)
Armstrong numbers checker

I saw somewhere a task to check whether a number is an Armstrong number or not. Armstrong numbers are those that are the sum of each of their digit to the powe...
[13 replies] Last: That is a lot harder problem than I expected. You can hack around wi... (by jonnin)
Exit operator overload

Hi there, I am recently writing my own matrix class and I am also overloading the usual operators for matrices. I want to include an if statement inside the add...
[4 replies] Last: Deleting the memory in the destructor is normally the best option if y... (by Thomas1965)
Best way to parse values from a string?

Hi I'm writing some code for the Arduino and wanted to parse some settings that will be inputted. The settings must be DIGITS1 = DIGITS2, DIGITS3 = DIGITS4 etc...
[4 replies] Last: https://github.com/maniacbug/StandardCplusplus (by Duthomhas)
array

so something very funny is going on right now.at least to me. when i input a value,it should display: 1)the value you just entered in the array 2)the value i...
[6 replies] Last: Hello Repeater, Yes I did. I coppied the wrong name. Sorry. Andy (by Handy Andy)
Get 2 digits out of an integer

Hello fellas, i want to get out 2 or more digits out of an number, for example 12345 i want to get out 23 and how i can do that? I know i can convert it int...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks it worked, meh, just for random things :) (by CosminPerRam)
text file name

I need to enter only the name of a user and automatically put ".txt" in the end of the name to create a text archive without the need of the user to write the "...
[4 replies] Last: Thanks everyone! It worked! (by Lucas Fiorini)
can any one explain me more about arrys?

how can i write past the end of an arry
[5 replies] Last: thanks that was helpful (by Mehari belay)
Overloaded >> Operator i n Rational Numbers class

I'm a fairly new learner of c++, trying to get my head around overloading the >> operator for an assignment on fractions and mixed numbers. I have a class (R...
[1 reply] : This seems to work: // I'm a fairly new learner of c++, trying to ge... (by Enoizat)
How to fix this?

The output is, the selection is keep appearing. Also, I already put system("CLS"); in the case 0 then goto receipt. Why the selection is keep appearing? Also...
[5 replies] Last: Move lines 32 to 37 above the while loop (line 29). (by coder777)
A little program

Hello! I tried to make a little program but i can't understand why it doesn't start correctly, the console close immediatly, i'm using Visual studio. #...
[11 replies] Last: i can make my others programs to work too now, i think that i checked ... (by Inpachi)
Trouble reading from file

Hey guys, I'm trying to display the contents of multiple files but it will not open any of them. I tried setting the path and its still not working, using Visu...
[4 replies] Last: It won't let you put it there because no application has any business ... (by Duthomhas)
Problem on reading binary files

I'm trying to create and read a simple binary file but instead of displaying from 1 to 10 it displays 10 0's. #include <iostream> #include <fstream> using...
[4 replies] Last: Adding create.flush(); after writing to the file could do it. It... (by Chervil)
September 2017 Pages: 1... 192021
  Archived months: [aug2017] [oct2017]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.