CRTP and Israel Joining the C++ ISO

Rob and Jason are joined by Inbal Levi. They first discuss some news including a new C++20 unit testing framework and Microsoft bringing ASAN to Visual Studio. Then Inbal talks about the Curiously Recurring Template Pattern and her efforts to start an Israel National Body for the C++ ISO Committee.

https://cppcast.com/inbal-levi/
funny why is your post reported? must be based on national base, anyway I listened to the cast partially, it would be great if governmtns around this planet start to invest into C++ instead of into wars :D
Maybe the report was done by someone who believes this is a topic more suited to the Lounge than here.

Just a guess, I really don't have a clue why it was originally reported. Now the report is gone, except in some CPP site log file.
couple of people have online stalkers in the forum... they irritate whoever it is and after that every post, even when on-topic or reasonable, is reported. I think you are seeing that here.
There are also people who object so strongly to people linking to their own website, that they report any post that does so, even when that post is on-topic and helpful, or links to something on-topic and helpful.
I'm not the one that reported, because it doesn't do shit, but it would be nice if this julie2019 user actually participated in the forum instead of solely promoting their C++-related podcast.

If it were kept to one thread in the Lounge it would be less annoying and more accessible.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.