General C++ Programming - April 2014

by sharmd
Help on this Programming Assignment

Programming Assignment: Pizza Box This program will read a typical menu from a pizza store that co...
[1 reply] : What exactly do you need help with? First Instruction: -Open the fil... (by closed account j3Rz8vqX)
by Cobryn
Need help with a math function on this code.

I'm having trouble with this code for the 20K to below 100k.. I think it's the math but it could be ...
[9 replies] Last: Never mind... I solved it myself.. After working on it for a while lo... (by Cobryn)
by CRooky
Array project

Hey everyone, I just started working with arrays and I'm trying to get the swing of the syntax still...
[14 replies] Last: ok I sure will...(= (by CRooky)
by vgarza
Loops

I am working on while, do while, and for loops. The program below works properly until I get to Act...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you both this was very helpful (by vgarza)
iomanip and setw

This is the code I have #include<iostream> #include<fstream> #include<string> #include<iomanip>...
[2 replies] Last: when I add a Left this is what I get Location Chronu... (by owenkmc)
sudden exit

This program I'm working on just exits unexpectedly right after outputting "Expression?" . Any thou...
[2 replies] Last: Okay, so I tried two things: 1) I tried changing getline(cin, expr);... (by fizanimtiaz93)
by Mylar
Ongoing Yahtzee program issues

I posted a Yahtzee program about two days ago and modified to work properly. The program will roll...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you. (by Mylar)
is this possible?

I wrote a swtich statement and am wondering if its possible to put a loop into this code and if i co...
[4 replies] Last: I think it won't work. if(case 'c'), it will compare if it is 'C', whi... (by iQChange)
NESTED Loops HELP

I need to output the following and I cant seem to get it 1. * ** *** **** 2. **** *** *...
[2 replies] Last: What is the difference between numbers 1 and 7? (by RadWayne)
Sudoku Puzzle solver using hidden single and naked

could any body point me in the right place for some help creating a sudoku puzzle solver using naked...
[no replies]
How to add a space into character Array?

I have a character Array 'Hello' I want to add a space in whatever space the users chooses. "Where d...
[4 replies] Last: thank you for your help. i am still learning everything about c++ and ... (by Noob Programmer)
by Niven
SDL2 Programs stop responding

This is a problem I have been having with every program I write since I started using SDL 2. Wheneve...
[2 replies] Last: That seems to have been the problem. Thank you. I can't believe I miss... (by Niven)
by teslaa
Transparent Image Window Overlay

I want to create a c++ application that when run in windows 7 shows what ever was on screen at the t...
[no replies]
Maze game inputting into 2d vector

I am attempting to create a maze that is imported from a file and then placed into a vector that hol...
[3 replies] Last: auto infers the type from the context in which it is used. You can u... (by iHutch105)
erro

http://i58.tinypic.com/2co1tmf.png how to solve it?
[4 replies] Last: Possible solution for exit 4 xcopy: http://stackoverflow.com/questions... (by closed account j3Rz8vqX)
by Reaga
Dijkstra Shortest Path help (almost complete)

I'm one piece of the algorithm away from finishing an assignment, but for the life of me I cannot fi...
[5 replies] Last: class node_list{ public: node_list *next; }; class list{ public: ... (by ne555)
Help with finished program

Hi guys, i have a program here which is finished and working fine. i am asked to explain what it doe...
[1 reply] : i am asked to explain what it does almost live by line So start wit... (by AbstractionAnon)
by Ram1
Can someone help me with this problem

Create a header file called Bag.h that contains following class template: Template<class ItemType...
[2 replies] Last: Public: change to public: Private: change to private: bool ad... (by Aceix)
by Jekjek
Error with functions!! HELP!

void sort_array(struct employee_data_structure a , int record_number); // Function Declaration ...
[3 replies] Last: not yet but prof Simber emailed me how to fix it and i'm trying to fix... (by Jekjek)
cv qualifier error

I'm getting the following error in my ADT bag code: In file included from VectorBag.h:36:0, ...
[15 replies] Last: > error: need ‘typename’ before ‘ItemType:: const_iterator’ be... (by ne555)
April 2014 Pages: 123... 41
  Archived months: [mar2014] [may2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.