General C++ Programming - April 2015 (Page 5)

Triple Recursion

Problem: Given a two dimensional n by n matrix, you have to fill it by using the following rules: Given the first value of the matrix (position (0,0)), you ...
[2 replies] Last: [quote=CENStudent]you have to fill all the other horizontal and vertic... (by Smac89)
PROBLEM WITH PAYMENT METHODS

need to create a motel room reservation that will show payment method options which includes cash, credit card and bank deposit. i'm sorry i'm so new to this an...
[1 reply] : #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <conio.h> struct D... (by booyaah123)
by Quincy
Please can someone troubleshoot this for me "[Error] a function-definition is not allowed here before '{' token"

#include<iostream> #include<conio.h> using namespace std; int main() { int arr ,sup_num,choice; string name; string title; cout<<"BOTHO DATA CAPTURING...
[3 replies] Last: Thanx!!! #its working #include<iostream> #include<conio.h> using name... (by Quincy)
Very confused

My c++ professor assigned this homework and everything i do is not working i am very lost, I have been working on it for the past few days and have gotten nowwh...
[2 replies] Last: thank you really appreciate it (by rpierre2)
CodeBlock does't detect source file

I build 3 files main.cpp , head.h and head.cpp. main.cpp===>> #include <iostream> #include "head.h" using namespace std; int main() { show();...
[4 replies] Last: thanx project - > add files works (by reemassam14)
Program not working

Hello guys, I have this program, which is supposed to read a set of text lines and print the longest. However I can`t get it to print anything. Any suggestio...
[7 replies] Last: #include <stdio.h> #define MAXLINE 1000 /* maximum input line ... (by pacman169)
by tflaim
-fpermissive Message at compile

I need some help defining an error I am receiving. I'm not sure what this means. error: extra qualification ‘MyHash::’ on member ‘MyHash’ [-fpermiss...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks for the quick reply. (by tflaim)
by Sanya
Condition issue with for loop

Hi I am a c++ beginer. I was testing some loops, when this problem occurred. The code works perfectly fine while a<3 When a>=3 the two inner loop executes 1 mor...
[1 reply] : It works fine for me. I just replaced 3 with 3.0. I wondering if it's ... (by ats15)
Reoccurring outputs

So, what keeps happening is i get the same output every single time for the network.GetOutputValue(). My guess would be that there has to be a problem with the ...
[no replies]
DO WHILE loop

write pseudocode for the driven program that requests the user to select several shapes. The shapes are CIRCLE, RECTANGLE and TRIANGLE. Then, you will have to r...
[1 reply] : Hi, How many times do you want to repeat the program or better said u... (by CENStudent)
Eight Puzzle

In 8-Puzzle game, you are given a square frame puzzle which consists of 8 numbered tiles and one missing tile. By shifting the tiles to the empty tile position,...
[no replies]
Echo function in a TCP Server-Client

Hello, I am not an experienced programmer and especially in network programming. I've been asked from my associates to build in classes a simple TCP client serv...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you for your response. I've tried what you suggested, but unfort... (by Specialforces)
Cant get program to work.

Instructions: Write a program that reads in a line consisting of a student's name, Social Security number, user ID, and password. The program outputs the string...
[2 replies] Last: I knew it was something small. I could not figure it out. THANKS! (by tginter)
output of the following prigram

int main() { intx,y=10,z=10; x=(y==z); cout<<x; return 0; } the ans is = 1. Can anyone explain to me this. ???
[1 reply] : 10 == 10 is true so it assigns 1 to x. (by giblit)
PLEASE HELP: VECTOR ERASE FUNCTION

So I have a struct called CompanyInfo. struct companyInfo{ string companyName; // Name of the Company products; // Company's products ...
[8 replies] Last: The erase invalidates iterators. When you erase an element, your for ... (by keskiverto)
Please help me: c++ age calculator

I am supposed to be writing a program to type in the current date and birth date and test whether the dates typed in are valid and then calculate the age. Howev...
[no replies]
True or False

Assume that a=10, b=5 and c=2, evaluate TRUE or FALSE for the following experssion 1.(6/2)!=0 //TRUE 2.(b-c)==c //FALSE 3.(a++b)AND(a>c) //FALSE 4.(...
[1 reply] : On Number five instead of comparing 11 < 1 == false, NOT == opposite ... (by giblit)
variable names

Give good variable name for the following statement 1.a variable to hold item price //float 2.a variable to hold employee salary //int 3.a variable to ...
[no replies]
Needed solution..

Which operator is first preference in C++? *, /, %, -, + Can anyone tell me...
[4 replies] Last: a=5,b=6,c=7 b+=a%2*c I got the result is 13 But this way is correct... (by r 4 raja)
how this working...

#include<iostream.h> #include<conio.h> #include<iomanip.h> void main() { int i; float f; double d; long double ld; unsigned int ui; unsigned long int ...
[3 replies] Last: In the line above you're multiplying 'uli' and 'f'. Then on your susp... (by closed account 3hM2Nwbp)
April 2015 Pages: 1... 34567... 28
  Archived months: [mar2015] [may2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.