General C++ Programming - August 2012 (Page 31)

Question: Vector and Modulus error

Hello all, I'm having trouble understanding the nature of the error I'm getting. I wrote a function that checks a vector of ints for even numbers and any non-ev...
[2 replies] Last: Ah I see, thanks. (by closed account GvCfSL3A)
by xDJ23x
Have a couple errors.

I just have a couple errors. Help appreciated! invalid conversion from 'int' to 'Tree*' [-fpermissive] main.cpp #include <iostream> #include <iomani...
[2 replies] Last: Ok first thing, You are declaring the classes but you have to define ... (by jmadsen)
by arusa
string

first we enter the name in string then we separate that name character by character then we encrypt its each character by adding 3 character in it then it give ...
[2 replies] Last: Yea not very clear. is this what you are talking about? std::s... (by jmadsen)
Passing and returning a temporary object

Passing a temporary object to a function works perfectly by const reference, and gives you know warnings. However, when I try to return a temporary object as a ...
[4 replies] Last: @ ToniAz : I recommend reading Scott Meyers' "Effective C++" , and "... (by closed account zb0S216C)
How do make a file with a custom name?

I want to be able to make a name of the file for my zip to cbr converter. #include <iostream> #include <fstream> #include <string> using namespace st...
[8 replies] Last: Right, it's because open is a member of ofstream and not string. (by ToniAz)
August 2012 Pages: 1... 293031
  Archived months: [jul2012] [sep2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.