General C++ Programming - February 2015 (Page 26)

Adding padding in bmp image.

Hello, everyone I am working on pset4 in the CS50 online coarse. The goal is to resize a bmp image. I have it working except adding the padding back to new resi...
[2 replies] Last: I figured it out the fseek line should have been for the padding of th... (by arortell)
Visual C++ 2013 gives linker errors when using __inline/inline?

Can anybody tell me what's going wrong here? I've defined all functions a follows (using a constant for determine __inline/inline/nothing): #define OPTIN...
[3 replies] Last: No, you cannot. Standard requires for function definition exist in eve... (by MiiNiPaa)
Why assignment operator return by reference?

I have code here that uses assignment operators that doesn't return by reference and it still works. So why does my book say you need to return by reference? H...
[3 replies] Last: If you write (x = y) = z; , returning by reference and value would ha... (by MiiNiPaa)
Easy Multi-Texturing with OpenGL and GLSL

Hey Guys, I just made a blog post describing my set up for rendering objects with multiple textures for my engine :) Take a look here if you are interested...
[no replies]
Issue with binding static reference to temporary

Hi, I've been developing a registration-based reflection library for C++, and I ran into an interesting issue with the MSVC compiler along the way. Anyway, I w...
[no replies]
Change value of an array through functions?

how can i change the array value and display the updated value. for example this is the output beginning of the program -------------------------------------...
[no replies]
Use of undeclared identifier PTRACE_ATTACH

I'm trying to trace another process, but I get the error mentioned in the title. I'm running Mac OS X v 10.10 and building for the same OS. Here's my code: ...
[no replies]
February 2015 Pages: 1... 242526
  Archived months: [jan2015] [mar2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.