General C++ Programming - January 2014 (Page 6)

Code works except for one part min max

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main(){ int numbers; // Variable to store how many numbers will be entered int num; // Vari...
[2 replies] Last: Commenting less than you should have is better than over-commenting. ... (by JLBorges)
Code works except for one part min max

#include <iostream> using namespace std; int main(){ int numbers; // Variable to store how many numbers will be entered int num; // Vari...
[2 replies] Last: Please use [ code] tags -- it makes your code a lot easier to read.... (by long double main)
R6010 -abort() has been called

Hi all and thanks in advance for any help that you may bring. I'm an avid reader of this site and use it daily to help advance my learning. I'm running into qui...
[2 replies] Last: ne555 saying i love you would be an understatement. I knew it was some... (by Sn0wed0ut)
by Snaksa
Qt Display double number into Label without exponential form

Hello! Let’s say that I have a double number: 1679616. When I try to set text to label, the number is shown as 1.67962e+06. Is there a way so that the number ...
[no replies]
Create a thread to a class function

I'm trying to create a thread to a class function, but it doesnt work for me... The function : void Server::RecMsg(SOCKET &socket) the call: ...
[1 reply] : > term does not evaluate to a function taking 1 arguments" > Why so? ... (by JLBorges)
What's wrong with my simple code?

Hello; I wrote a code that counts numbers of words in a sentence, simply by counting spaces... but instead of showing a true number it shows a wrong number. ...
[8 replies] Last: Okay, I'll try to use Microsoft's Visual Studio. Thanks, I think I ge... (by D4N005H)
operator overloading addition

solved
[4 replies] Last: First implement the compound assignment operators operator+= , opera... (by JLBorges)
by Kubani
Linker input modifying for graphics projects of C++ (PPP)

Hi all, I wanted to do the exercises of chapter 12 of Programming Principles and Practice using C++ book. But I had to modify the linker input to " fltkd.lib...
[no replies]
Program Not Reading .txt File

So My Problem I have a program that makes a .txt file and I am trying to read it and it won't so I would like to know why my code is directly the same as the fi...
[13 replies] Last: Awkward. Not working in any sense. (by StarSonic7)
Rational Number Help

fixed
[5 replies] Last: You're missing a fair amount of consts in the class definition: #ifn... (by cire)
by eastw
Read Matrix From a file

Hi guys,how do i code my stuff in order to read the following data into array? Assume in a text file. content is: <matrix> rows = 2 cols = 2 1 2 2 4 </mat...
[8 replies] Last: thank you for all the assistance..appreciate it !!;-) this is juz my ... (by eastw)
by Jyan
How do you implement this functionality?

I'm studying AI and robot control, and at the same time trying to improve my C programming skills. I am working on implementing an A* search algorithm, which I...
[no replies]
c++ with sqlite3 insert function(not inserting values)

I am using c++ with sqlite3 I have a database(test.db) with a table of testTable inside the testTable it has the following attribute _id|randomText ...
[2 replies] Last: I see. I fixed everything up already. guess I am too tired yesterday t... (by thomas chin)
Excercise help

Hello guys, can anybody help me in this excercise? Its about a pacman game. here's the code http://pastebin.com/R7z18DLh And heres what i have to do...
[1 reply] : You want somebody to do your game for you? (by vasilenko93)
program to return english words for numbers (1,2)

i need a program which can convert numbers you enter into their respective words till 1 million. for example 1208-one thousand two hunderd and eight plz help...
[21 replies] Last: If we really want to be pedantic, return is a keyword. return; is... (by cire)
Error with free()

Hi, I am trying to play around with malloc() and free() to learn and test them. So I wrote a little program that stores all the even numbers till 2000 in an arr...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you all for your replies and sugessions. :) (by Stormboy)
Using a for loop to input and output array values Also calculate the average

I have this code that im stuck on what i need to do is Extend the code such that when it starts the user is asked to input values to specify each of the three r...
[1 reply] : Please do not double-post: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/122... (by LB)
Using a for loop to input and output array values

so i got this piece of code today having some slight errors with it can you guys tell me how its actually done as i want to know where i have gone wrong here is...
[3 replies] Last: I was to Extend the code such that it also counts all entered values i... (by bubblegum1001)
Change Allegro Background Color

Hey guys! how are you? I just started some tutorials on Allegro and I dont know how to change the background color on it, Im on Dev-C++ and when I start a new ...
[no replies]
Multiple data streams in one class, handling all in one member

I have to implemente the to_string method. Whats the fastest way? Stringstreams. But I have to use C++ without any headers help, so I need to implement the stri...
[8 replies] Last: > handling all in one member Write a bunch of overloads; one per supp... (by JLBorges)
January 2014 Pages: 1... 45678... 25
  Archived months: [dec2013] [feb2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.