General C++ Programming - February 2014

Crashing Programm

Random.cpp // // // // Random1.cpp // // #include "Random1.h" #include <cstdlib> #include <cmath> #if !defined(_MSC_VER...
[5 replies] Last: In Barrier.option.cpp in //method definition double BarrierOption::ari... (by JohnMyer87)
by fredvs
Pascal header into c header ?

Hello. I have developed a audio library uos (United Openlib of Sound) : https://github.com/fredvs/uoslib That library link the best open-source libraries :...
[no replies]
calling derived using base* with base* as parameter (1,2)

hi, what I'm doing is: #include <iostream> using namespace std; class base; class a_derived; class b_derived; class base { public: void f( base* p ){ p-...
[30 replies] Last: [quote=Disch]Also... how do you call addDispatch without a central lis... (by LB)
Classes, dynamic memory, destructor + returning class object problem

Hi guys, Here is a code snippet... class Matrix{ public: Matrix(int the_h, int the_w){ h=the_h; w=the_w; matrix=new float* ; for(int...
[2 replies] Last: Hi mutexe, Thanks for the sources, I will check them out and see if ... (by toomanystars)
use of fprintf

i have two variables which are arrays and want them to be written below the other once all the values of one variable is written . how can i do that using fprin...
[1 reply] : int main() { FILE *myfile = fopen("file.txt", "w+"); int arr... (by Smac89)
Can anyone give a link to the c++ primer 5th source code?

Thanks.
[2 replies] Last: Thanks! (by northfly)
A couple syntax questions

Reading a chapter in Bjarne Stroustrup's book The C++ Programming Language. Not reading it page by page, rather skipping around and currently looking at the IO...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks guys! (by RickBlacker)
by sgk
Linked List

Hi! everyone , I have created a little code to implement the linked list ,everything works fine but it is creating one exta node everytime a run this program ,...
[1 reply] : The extra node you're seeing is the initial empty node you create when... (by kbw)
need code for this program

how to recognize the occurences of different alphabets in a string and print the occurences of each alphabet in string..
[1 reply] : how to recognize the occurences of different alphabets in a string an... (by kbw)
How to convert a word a full word to uppercase if it is lowercase in a string

The problem I am facing is that I have to output the C++ input file and display every line of code in the output, except in the output I have to convert every i...
[1 reply] : The simplest way would be to do a find and replace operation on a copy... (by Computergeek01)
Write a program to store marks obtained by 50 students.

Q.1 Write a program to store marks obtained by 50 students. Initialise the array having passed to a function initilise() having passed the array as parameter. W...
[1 reply] : You have to declare variables before you try to use them OP. I don't e... (by Computergeek01)
Need help with circular doubly linked list code

When I run this in main it gives me a windows error message and I can't figure out whats wrong..please help! I believe it has something to do with my insertAtEn...
[3 replies] Last: @csullsun:write your code using when your posting. ... (by jasongog)
Dijkstra's Algorithm - Adjacency Lists

So I have been trying to implement the Dijkstra Algorithm for shortest path in a directed graph using adjacency lists, but for I don't know what reason, it does...
[3 replies] Last: Yes, that's it, thank you very much sir. That was the problem. :) Ins... (by jumper007)
by hossii
get int out of string with spaces

How can I extract the number out of the string: string my_sting = "item code = 9"; I want to get the '9' out of the string and store it in a separate in...
[1 reply] : If you are using a C++11 compiler and the regex library is available... (by Catfish666)
Help with a fizz buzz program?

Hey everyone! So i'm trying to make a fizz buzz program that looks like this: You have two items, a FIZZ and a BUZZ. Each item has a value and a weight. In ...
[2 replies] Last: Anyone who uses the code above will fail the course for which you are ... (by closed account SEvUpfjN)
C++ Temp or Local variable warning

Hi guys some problem here: here is my overloaded operator : const double & Waz::operator()(int i,int j) const { return ((WazImpl const)(*p))(i,j); } W...
[2 replies] Last: in what line do you have that warning? Maybe in the WazImpl operator ... (by fcantoro)
by gremio
access violation vector

Hi, I am trying to manipulate a vector of vector<bool>. For some reason, the vector's reference seems to get lost at some point. When I try to access the ele...
[2 replies] Last: Oups....... thanks for pointing it out! (by gremio)
Basic Calculator program help!!

Hi guys. I am new to C++ and am trying to learn the language. I have had a go at designing and creating a basic calculator program however a bit stuck. ...
[5 replies] Last: First, your code is a good effort for a beginner :+) , so well done! ... (by TheIdeasMan)
by zak100
Problem with Animation

Hi, I have written a code to perform animation using Visual Studio 2008. It has got mountains, a road and a car. The car has to travel on the road. But when i ...
[2 replies] Last: Hi, Somebody plz help me with this problem. Zulfi. (by zak100)
C++ Pointer question

Hello, I started pointers last week in college. I'll get straight to my problem Edit - Adding main() just in case int main() { Person myobject; myob...
[2 replies] Last: You are a god among this earth! thank you! (by Irishguy95)
February 2014 Pages: 123... 33
  Archived months: [jan2014] [mar2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.