General C++ Programming - February 2014 (Page 2)

by gremio
access violation vector

Hi, I am trying to manipulate a vector of vector<bool>. For some reason, the vector's reference s...
[2 replies] Last: Oups....... thanks for pointing it out! (by gremio)
Basic Calculator program help!!

Hi guys. I am new to C++ and am trying to learn the language. I have had a go at designing and...
[5 replies] Last: First, your code is a good effort for a beginner :+) , so well done! ... (by TheIdeasMan)
by zak100
Problem with Animation

Hi, I have written a code to perform animation using Visual Studio 2008. It has got mountains, a ro...
[2 replies] Last: Hi, Somebody plz help me with this problem. Zulfi. (by zak100)
C++ Pointer question

Hello, I started pointers last week in college. I'll get straight to my problem Edit - Adding main(...
[2 replies] Last: You are a god among this earth! thank you! (by Irishguy95)
Can folders be added to a C++project??

I am writing a program that has many header files and their corresponding implementation files . ...
[4 replies] Last: I would just CTRL+A and drag all files in that folder into the IDE. W... (by Stewbond)
HELP!!

HI, I need to make this program but I'm completely lost. Can someone help me write this as a working...
[2 replies] Last: well write some code and if you need help then we will help you. We wi... (by giblit)
Passing a Nested Structure Array to a Function

Hello, friends. I'm pretty much a beginner here. I unfortunately had a very poor intro to c++ teac...
[5 replies] Last: You need to forward declare function or make a prototype if you intend... (by MiiNiPaa)
by apb210
Vectors of Object

I have: #include "A.h" class A; //Forward Declared class B { vector <A> v1; public: B(A ...
[2 replies] Last: Please provide actual error messages and actual code that reproduc... (by cire)
What after Opengl?

I am now learning Opengl and I want to make games. But how can I still make games? With OpenGL I c...
[19 replies] Last: [quote=CodeGazer]Why not? It is quite a good game to teach a range of ... (by Fredbill 30)
Help with Printing Square Free Numbers

Hi there, I'm currently trying to write a program that takes an integer input from the user and d...
[1 reply] : I fixed it! I replaced the bolded bit with for (int j = 0; j < Primes... (by TWhytock)
by ArnauB
HELP WITH OBJECTS

I would like to know how to call the methods of the class. I have an object call v which is an array...
[3 replies] Last: void Data::readDates(Data ){ ??? I think you are not understanding ... (by giblit)
HELP!!!

Hi, I am trying to create a simple text based game for my college work and i cannot get it to work....
[1 reply] : Please use code tags when posting http://www.cplusplus.com/articles/z1... (by Yanson)
by Smarty
Only edit empty lines of a file

I'm trying to make a program format a really large html file, so that it isn't displayed as a huge c...
[no replies]
Library files & header files

Hi guys.I have a quuestion.I can't understand exactly library files and header files.For example, th...
[3 replies] Last: Well, MinGW uses libmsvcrt.a. Native linux compilers probably uses gli... (by MiiNiPaa)
Create N matrices simultaneously.

I would like to create N matrices of dimension (n,k) simultaneously. Lets say for example that N=3. ...
[1 reply] : There are no "commands" in C++. There are statements and expressio... (by Duoas)
by Kak3n
Find longest name, display it and say how many letters it have

Hi I am trying to make a program into which you writre for example ten Names or words or etc. and it...
[5 replies] Last: #include <cstdlib> #include <iostream> //#include <string.h> #include... (by JLBorges)
From decimal to hexa. haloa guys, i've a problem on a code in c++.

Hi, i'm new on this forum. I have to make a program that transform a decimal number to hexadecimal....
[3 replies] Last: #include <iostream> void print_hex_digits( unsigned int n ) { st... (by JLBorges)
how to divide depending on how many times the user inputs a value

For example, to calculate GPA, we add all the grade point of a course and divide by the number of c...
[2 replies] Last: #include <iostream> #include <algorithm> #include <vector> int main(... (by MiiNiPaa)
Databases

Can someone give me some pointers to resources or solutions to the following topic: Organizing an...
[2 replies] Last: Try MySQL (by Uk Marine)
How to make the program repeat a question over and over and calculate total when the user wants to quit

Hey guys. I just started learning c++ about a month ago and I came across a question that I have no ...
[1 reply] : How to begin to write the project By laying out what input should you... (by MiiNiPaa)
February 2014 Pages: 1234... 33
  Archived months: [jan2014] [mar2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.