General C++ Programming - February 2014 (Page 4)

C++ DLL LINK PROBLEM OVERLOADED OPERATOR

Hi guys, facing some issues here: Waz is in a DLL named Test Waz.h // Import/Export Pattern...
[2 replies] Last: For sure class Waz is exported as I can put in my main Waz a; or use i... (by wazabyz)
by Gyiove
math.h sin, cos, atan2, sqrt functions source code

Hello! Can i see how does math.h calculate sin, cos, atan2, sqrt like math.cpp where all things ...
[2 replies] Last: Some library sources are availabe online. For example, GNU sources her... (by Cubbi)
A little problem with priority_queue

I have this A* algorithm, I think #include <iostream> #include <queue> #include <vector> #inc...
[2 replies] Last: Oh yeah, Thank you that solves the problem (by rmxhaha)
integral program messing up

Hi so I have a program that is approximating the area under a given function's curve. I'm trying to ...
[3 replies] Last: Yea I commented a lot of unfinished ideas out because I was unsure of ... (by lintlicker1001)
by OscarB
Loop if I use a letter and/or a negative number.

Hi guys, I have a piece a code which I cannot fix: NEGATIVE_STOCK_PRICE: cout << "\n...
[1 reply] : Either get rid of cin >>putOption0.S; before condition or make first... (by MiiNiPaa)
by koyel
mergesort

I cant understand these things at all. we have to solve the following using c++ a) Write a pro...
[1 reply] : someone please help (by koyel)
c++ program converting the date to roman numerals

I need some help with a program to convert a date entered into roman numerals. I can only use one ou...
[1 reply] : Here is rosettacode example modified for C++11: #include <iostream> #... (by MiiNiPaa)
Struggling With Card Game " Pairs

Hi, I am struggling with implementing the Poker hand ranking 2 pairs into my card game assignment...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you for the help, much appreciated (by Tarkan1857)
by bxrz
Making a program read a word in backwords/reverse?

Hi guys. Lets say I have my name "Kevin". What would the program be so it reads "niveK"? Can a...
[4 replies] Last: We're actually not allowed to do your homework here, forum rules. So... (by Computergeek01)
Options(Monte Carlo Simulation)

vector<double> myVec2; for(int i = 0; i < 1000; i++){ myBarrier.generatePath(); myVec2.pu...
[6 replies] Last: thank you very much. I appreciate it (by JohnMyer87)
String subscript out of range

I get this annoying error whenever I try to use either <string> or any STL container. Everyone I saw...
[3 replies] Last: Thank you very much for the explanation. Understood it now :) Raul ... (by jumper007)
strtok_s in C++

I have a problem, so you can explain me what the "context" in this source_code This is Stebe jobs's...
[4 replies] Last: I understand. Thank you very much KBW! (by mocnhantrang)
Simple Error that keeps popping up..

Hello all, I'm working through a C++ book, and the past couple examples I'm getting the error: ...
[2 replies] Last: Well, I officially feel like the dumbest person on earth..LOL Thank ... (by jakelawson44)
by xx1182
Just wandering about sdl SDL_RenderPresent()

So, i was trying to undestand how it works, and checking the code gave me this: /** * \brief Up...
[18 replies] Last: Wiki page for SDL_RenderPresent: http://wiki.libsdl.org/SDL_RenderPres... (by BHX)
Getting The Processor Family

Is there a macro for retrieving the CPU Family(x86, PPC, ARM). I have seen such a method for detecti...
[1 reply] : There is no standard and compatible mode to do that. You will need to ... (by MiiNiPaa)
How to make a c++ program send itself to other computers?

Hey, I'm a C++ programmer looking to make a WinApi program that send itself to other computers of th...
[3 replies] Last: I don't think this guy has any clue of how PC's work. (by EssGeEich)
Struggling with key state alternative

hi, currently using this which works however causes some problems so i want alternative to getke...
[4 replies] Last: hi, its not that it doesn't work. it works perfectly but for one reas... (by l2playuk)
Monte Carlo simulation for look back call option with continuous barrier

I NEED TO APPLY MONTE CARLO SIMULATION MODEL TO LOOK BACK CALL OPTION WITH CONTINUOUS BARRIER ON C++...
[no replies]
by kimi86
Virtual Functions

Hi All, I am running following code class A { public: virtual const char* GetName() { ...
[6 replies] Last: First, we instantiate a C class object. rBase is an A pointer, which ... (by MiiNiPaa)
Making arrays for equipping weapons in a simple rpg game

I have a sword(25 damage), spear(20 damage), arrow(15 damage), dagger(10 damage) and knife(5 damage)...
[1 reply] : make a class perhaps call it weapon ? struct Weapon { Weapon... (by rmxhaha)
February 2014 Pages: 123456... 33
  Archived months: [jan2014] [mar2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.