General C++ Programming - February 2014 (Page 3)

by MrMoe
Inheritance from abstract base class for decision tree

Hi, I'm trying to implement a decision tree that gets doubles as input (in this sample code just ran...
[4 replies] Last: OK, thanks again, I haven't thought of that. I will try to make it wor... (by MrMoe)
Problem with traversing doubly link list

so here's the thing, i have no problem traversing at both forward and backward but not simultaneousl...
[2 replies] Last: Wow thanks, that actually works! (by Skhiburdhurs)
Bug on pointer vector::push_back

Hello everyone, Today I get a really weird error from this code. It compiles perfectly, but crashes...
[3 replies] Last: The pointer m_nav has to be properly defined by defining the object wi... (by Subhajit)
Help with an array program

#include<iostream> #include<string> using namespace std; int Func1 (int numtimes, int number...
[1 reply] : The numbers parameter of Func1 is of type int. You can't use the subsc... (by Peter87)
Label Text in FOR Loop

Hello Everyone, Thank you for stopping by and assisting. I'm trying to print numbers in a label ...
[2 replies] Last: My guess is that probably the window needs to poll events and draw its... (by NT3)
Problem with strings - Any ideas?

Hey. So, I got an important exam this saturday in programming, and I started doing some preparation ...
[no replies]
Fast Help for Data Structures?

So I made a code that shows a simple rectangle. How do I make it move using data structures? :) ...
[2 replies] Last: Data structures: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_structure @adriyel... (by jumper007)
Error: Program for an Arduino Bot

I'm currently working on an Arduino bot that avoids obstacles, unfortunately the code is giving me s...
[4 replies] Last: YES!!! THANK YOU!!! It works! (by MattTuck)
Is there any new features benefit to scientific numerical in C++11?

For example: a native multi-dimensional variable size container? something like that? Thanks.
[1 reply] : native multi-dimensional variable size container #include <iostream>... (by MiiNiPaa)
by JunMi
Unhandled exception at 0x003a1957 in Nouveau.exe: 0xC00000FD: Stack overflow.

Hello everyone, I'm new to C++. I usually program in MATLAB. So a friend gave me a code that transf...
[3 replies] Last: You don't need to upload the text file that you're using. The problem... (by cire)
Printing code to a file- problem.

Hello, I'm new to C++ and need help finishing up my program. I am writing a program that calculates ...
[1 reply] : Change all output to stream to a global std::ostringstream . When don... (by ShodanHo)
Reading binary file problem

The first run of the program gets book information and writes the objects to a binary file. The sec...
[3 replies] Last: Yeah I have to use a binary file. For some reason my program works fi... (by monstur)
Stuck on a program. Help please.

I am new to C++ and am stuck on a program. I've got to create a password check program that makes su...
[2 replies] Last: Thank you so much. I figured out what i was doing wrong in mine by you... (by btucker)
output from data file not working

i need my code to stop outputting all the numbers throughout the steps it is going through i just ne...
[1 reply] : perhaps u can add default:break; //before this line } //end switc... (by theanne)
Classes Constructor and Destructor

Hello, I am writing few lines of codes for my project and I am not sure how to approach this problem...
[no replies]
Converting enum to string and vice versa

It is working: #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <vector> #include <map> const ...
[6 replies] Last: Ah! Bingo! Wasn't familar with std::enable_if. Thanks! (by prestokeys)
by Dkob1
Need someone to Review my project

Am I doing everything right for this project? Is there anything else I need to do for it??? This...
[14 replies] Last: You're welcome :) (by wildblue)
openMP compile error for simple progam

I have a simple program that runs fine as a serial code, but I would like to use openMP to paralleli...
[no replies]
by Dkob1
Need HELP with Cell Phone Usage Charges C++ assignment

Am I doing everything right for this project? I'm not sure what to do after writing down the calcul...
[1 reply] : I just gave you an example in your original thread - we may have been ... (by wildblue)
Linking

Hi guys.I have a problem about linkers.I have 2 source files.They are main.c and func.c #include<s...
[3 replies] Last: Oh and also func(int x) — you did not write a return type, that is... (by MiiNiPaa)
February 2014 Pages: 12345... 33
  Archived months: [jan2014] [mar2014]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.