General C++ Programming - July 2016 (Page 13)

What is the problem ? - only commas are being written to csv

I have dwelled in this program, someone tell me why is it that the code below is not writing the user data to the csv format text file ? - It is only writing t...
[7 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/193657/ (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
[Q] Traverse a Binary Tree

Hello C++ Community! I'm new to to this community, looking forward to expanding my knowledge with you all, as well as helping out where/when I can. So, cu...
[15 replies] Last: I should say so, yes. (by helios)
by jtm013
Loops

Not sure where to begin with this assignment... For this lab, create a c++ source file named lab5.cpp. Add your documentation header to the file. The followi...
[2 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/193645/ (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
How to call the function from dll?

Hi All, Actually I need to access the function from the c++ dll.My doubt is in the c++ dll we have defined the function such as Parent *Do(); Parent ind...
[1 reply] : Do you have the header file for the dll ? Have a look at these tutori... (by Thomas1965)
Defining methods of class template

Hello. I'm trying to create a class template, but I cannot define its methods outside header file. mtse.h: template<typename T> class Stack { ... ~Stack...
[2 replies] Last: Thanks! I defined functions in the header file, and everything works f... (by marax27)
find type definition in gdb

Hi all! This is a question regarding the gdb command 'info types', which can tell where a type is defined in source code. For example, in gdb if I type 'i...
[1 reply] : try compiling with this flag [quote=man]-fno-eliminate-unused-debug-ty... (by ne555)
Could you please look at my code?

Hİ everyone Im new at this site and dont know much about c++ but I was coding something and need your help. Heres my code(I amusing codeblocks) The questio...
[2 replies] Last: Yeah I know the question doesnt make sense. The inputs are N,M and P. ... (by Theoborn)
parsing csv file strings

I have to create a function which takes as input a string formatted as a comma-separated list of values , and returns a pointer object based on the input string...
[1 reply] : could you show us what you tried/did in your code? (by shadder)
BCB5 - QReport for Formatted Tables

Hi..Im new here. Little background. Im an engineer / Naval Architect and only part time programmer, particularly on one ship stability program we have develo...
[1 reply] : http://www.quickreport.co.uk/ (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
Interfaces, multiple inheritance, and casting

I have a problem that my current knowledge of C++ keeps me from solving. I have two template classes that inherit from two separate classes (both the same but ...
[2 replies] Last: Ok. That info is good to know. However, it doesn't help in my case be... (by primem0ver)
Trouble with figuring out timing

Hey guys, I'm diving into multithreading (or, at least, trying to) and wrote a function that would figure out how long some process took (see double diffClo...
[3 replies] Last: For measuring the time (as in, the number of seconds) that a process t... (by TwilightSpectre)
Array Initializer and a generic cast mechanism

Perhaps I am just missing something obvious but I need to construct and initialize an array of objects in a class that manages those objects. My code to constr...
[2 replies] Last: That all makes sense. Unfortunately, I am at a loss on how to accompl... (by primem0ver)
July 2016 Pages: 1... 111213
  Archived months: [jun2016] [aug2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.