General C++ Programming - July 2016 (Page 2)

by alx119
Some advices please

Hi, I would like to find a job in programming(c++ for automotive industry or c#.net for other jobs), but my CV is not so impressive, so I would like to start...
[no replies]
displaying data from structure

Am trying to learn linked lists in c++ but I have failed to display what I enter in the linked list can anyone help me find what am missing out please. here...
[6 replies] Last: Oh, it helped you. Glad it helped :) (by Naughty Albatross)
Random sequence

Need help with this problem I can't seem to get the concept of the random sequence occurrence. Create a function/method/procedure that returns a random n...
[6 replies] Last: Im so blind lol Thanks guys fixed it!!! (by Jezus93)
changing private data of a class object in a vector...using functions!

Hello everyone. I'm a bit new here so sorry if I make a mistake somewhere. I was recently attempting to make a working RPG, but during my tests I hit a bit of ...
[8 replies] Last: Well, I tried what you suggested coder and my program still isn't taki... (by Antman777)
binary file search and extract

I have thousand binary files in a remote server. with a lot of information in each of them. every thousands file is in a zip folder. I should go to each file a...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/istream/basic_istream/seekg/ > Ho... (by ne555)
by DICE21
How To Save Info From Previous Uses of Program???

So, I was wondering two things. First, are username password systems coded with C++ or another language of code? Second, how would you store this information...
[2 replies] Last: Second, how would you store this information. You can store the inf... (by Thomas1965)
Exception not throwing

Hello everyone. I've created a simple conversion code with an exception handler but the exception isn't throwing with a negative number. Any ideas? //code: ...
[4 replies] Last: You're welcome - glad it worked out. (by MikeyBoy)
random numbers

hello, I want to write simple implementation of genetic algorithm but I have a problem even at the beginning :d when i initialize my "random" cromosomes they a...
[2 replies] Last: thank you very much i thought that was the problem but for same reason... (by davidgoder)
increment off by 1

Hey Im trying to do a currency converter for USD and EUR. The program has to ask first what conversion is desired, then what the conversion rate is, and then it...
[5 replies] Last: :) (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
Need help with fraction class

I desperately need help with constructing a fraction class which I can't seem to get correct. I'm wondering if anyone can help me with the fraction class. This ...
[2 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/195002/ (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
Clarification on Libraries

Hi All, I've been reading up on libraries, and I think I get the general idea. There are still some fuzzy parts, and I was wondering if someone could clarify i...
[6 replies] Last: You don't need a lot of things that make life easier, like compilers... (by Duthomhas)
by c00012
program can't read data from text file... solution?

hi, I got a problem in writing code for login function of my program. I wanted to make program check user id and password from plain text file(user.txt) 1.fi...
[1 reply] : Why all the pointers? Why not just use "normal" non-pointer instances?... (by jlb)
'error C2888: 'std::hash' : symbol cannot ...

All, I investiagted a lot but the answers I found don't help me out. I'm migrating code from VS 2008 to 2010. The piece of code which causes me problems is quie...
[3 replies] Last: The solution is like this : //namespace tr1 //{ template<> st... (by surplus)
by eph
please help i cant fix the error with cin

#include<iostream> #include<string> #include<queue> #include<conio.h> #include<stdlib.h> #include<cstdio> using namespace std; const int MAX=...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/194967/ That's the first error ... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
by eph
i cant fix the error

#include<iostream> #include<string> #include<queue> #include<conio.h> #include<stdlib.h> #include<cstdio> using namespace std; const int MAX=1000; c...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/general/194968/ And that's the second e... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
Alarm Clock Issues

So I'm trying to program an alarm clock, and I feel i have most of the program there but whenever i go to launch, it says that there are errors in the exe and s...
[16 replies] Last: It's not a huge amount of work but it would pay off if two classes T... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
by Snick
C++ Challenge

I cant figure out how to print the correct dollar amount in words. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
[9 replies] Last: First step: Concentrate on how many cents in the amount and the number... (by closed account 48T7M4Gy)
Create a pointer of a struct which is inside a class

Hi, I want to create a pointer of a struct in a function, func, which is in my main.cpp. The struct is a private member of class Foo, but the function, func, is...
[2 replies] Last: @Necip, I knew I was doing something silly. Thanks a lot! (by codebusters)
Predicate function for deleting vector elements

Hi, vObjects.erase(std::remove_if(vObjects.begin(), vObjects.end(), (wzSolId) { return wzId == object.m_Id }), vObjects.end()); I have a vObjects vec...
[1 reply] : > But the compiler doesn't recognize "object" It's low on magic. Perh... (by ne555)
July 2016 Pages: 1234... 13
  Archived months: [jun2016] [aug2016]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.