General C++ Programming - November 2012 (Page 51)

by lmd141
Read input file

Hi there, I'm currently trying to write a piece of code that reads input from a .txt file. Here i...
[1 reply] : !MASS is not an int that can be stored in dummyint? (by cire)
Help Please

I am having a problem writing this C++ funcion can you please help me with the question below Wri...
[2 replies] Last: http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/1/ Please read this. (by Code Assassin)
Endless loop problem

I'm sure this is something simple I'm just not seeing. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. The ...
[5 replies] Last: [quote=johnnydiamond08]The endless loop is in the last function called... (by ne555)
I can't get my emulator to work.

Hello there, first of all I would just like to say I'm very new to c++, so please give me a break if...
[no replies]
Odd Conditional Operator Bug

This is my first post so bear with me. What I'm trying to figure out is why "cout << (result.IntC...
[4 replies] Last: cppreference has an explanation of the conditional operator's return t... (by Cubbi)
Creating a windows application

How can one make a GUI such as that of Skype, Spotify, or anything similar? I know how to program (a...
[3 replies] Last: I would use Win32 if I was you, and OpenGL would certainly be good to ... (by Callum5042)
Repeated Declarations

Hi all! Just a curious question I know that the first parameter of a for loop only happens onc...
[5 replies] Last: Everything is subject to the "as if" rule. The observable behaviour of... (by JLBorges)
pass 2d array to function

I want to pass int x ; to function void something(???){ } what should i put on ??...
[3 replies] Last: There are two possibilities. Either to declare the parameter as refere... (by vlad from moscow)
Trouble Understanding Dynamic Memory

Title. I've been trying to understand this better, and it's... kind of working. In my example I'v...
[2 replies] Last: Ok! That makes a lot more sense then. I've always misunderstood it as ... (by dabbertorres)
by rwtig
System() Can't Open File

Hi, I am trying to use system("...") to run an executable that takes a file as an input i.e. system...
[no replies]
Using SVD from numerical recipes?

Hi all, I am trying to use the function svdcmp from the numerical recipes book. See code below. ...
[no replies]
Object as Member Variable

I believe what I am trying to do is called a "Member Initialization List", but I can't seem to imple...
[2 replies] Last: Oh you're kidding. I could've sworn I tried that. Oh well. Thanks. (by dabbertorres)
November 2012 Pages: 1... 495051
  Archived months: [oct2012] [dec2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.