General C++ Programming - November 2012 (Page 49)

How to create a SQUARE

Hi guys, so I am stuck with a problem on creating a program whose input is a single integer, which will create a file containing a "square" of that size with al...
[7 replies] Last: the square is empty inside i mean * + * + * + + * ... (by princesslumy)
Overloading an operator*

I am learning C++ basics in a class at school, and the professor provided the following example of overloaded operators: #include <iostream> using namespace...
[3 replies] Last: Yeah actually, you're totally right. I way overreacted. I guess I wa... (by Disch)
Help On Written Function

I need help big Time I am having trouble trying to do this assignment Write a C++ function void triplets(void) which computes and outputs the pythagorean tri...
[1 reply] : Diophantine equation allows the variables to be integers only.... (by ne555)
random number generator - mersenne twister

Hello forum, I have a small physically based renderer where one of the most important task is to generate canonical random numbers. I used have my self-custo...
[6 replies] Last: I am using openmp to make it run parallel. The code snippet for it is ... (by sajis997)
no error but no output

I wrote this code. It does not give any output. Output screen opens but it is an empty window #include "stdafx.h" using namespace std; int main(){ float m...
[4 replies] Last: ok i tried and it worked thank you. the problem is about the issue tha... (by noktalivirgul)
One of the functions I'm struggling with to write?

This is one of the functions I'm struggling with to write and I don't get please help me so I can understand this here is the question Write a C++ function...
[2 replies] Last: In your assignment there is writtten that parameters r1 and r2 shall h... (by vlad from moscow)
by craime
do u think this is possible?

calculator which is able to send and receive message even able to see recent activities help me on this project Give some example how its can be done?
[4 replies] Last: i would like to use blackberry apps connecting using Ports and Pin cod... (by craime)
Template return type

Hi. template <typename T> class Vector3D { public: T x, y, z; ... }; template <typename T, typename S> Vector3D<"What is here?"> Cross(const...
[7 replies] Last: Thanks (by majidkamali1370)
Searching through files issues

Hello! Im new to this forum and Im having some issues with this program, Im new to coding and I would like to know if there is something wrong about this. The ...
[1 reply] : @Walteremcy (1) You have just been added to my list of potential trol... (by TheIdeasMan)
How to pass type char in function with parameters

Hello everyone! I'm trying to do somethig like this #include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> class Numbers { public: int First(int); private: ...
[8 replies] Last: ok, thanks about the advice! (by Riles19)
Problem with Link List, This is written in C and not C++

MY APOLOGY IF YOU GUYS ARE EXPECTING A C++ PROGRAM. I AM JUST ASSUMING IF YOU KNOW C++ YOU MUST KNOW C. SO I AM TAKING A CHANCE THAT YOU WILL ANSWER MY QUESTION...
[7 replies] Last: Cire, My apology, stubborn me kept thinking that you are giving me r... (by mendozae)
by sabi20
Need help with sorting array

In this exercise, you will write some code that reads n unique (no duplicates!) non-negative integers, each one less than fifty (50). Your code will print them ...
[1 reply] : Use an array of integers. int wasReadIn ; Instead of setting tru... (by elementary)
Help w/ Passing of Parameters & Constructors

Hey everyone, I've been using SFML to make the classic space game. Originally I had everything pertaining your own on ship in a 'Player' class but in an attempt...
[3 replies] Last: Thanks guys! It's working now (by jgeorge)
too few arguments to function 'int getData (int)'

not sure what's going on. I'm trying to pass a single argument to a function for the purpose of collecting appropriate data from the user. The code reads: ...
[6 replies] Last: Function prototype for void alpha() is wrong. Wrong: void alpha(int ... (by elementary)
Problem with pointers, VS says int is null?

I am writing a sale compiler for a garage sale my debate team is managing, this is the secondary compiler to the main class and it is giving me a runtime error....
[4 replies] Last: Thank you so much Disch, I was compeletely stumped. I should really re... (by matorin57)
List out all Network adapters with IP addresses

Hello all first post here! Im still very new too c++, I currently work as a Sys Adm (Internal IT) and unfortunately we have to take on fixing bugs on interna...
[no replies]
Analyzing Skip Lists

Hello all, My question is on analyzing the time it takes to search for an element in a Skip List. As some may already know, searching for key k in a Skip...
[no replies]
Help with character array

Hello, I'm new here, I don't know where else to find help with this. I am taking a course in school for computer science, problem is, its long distance and I am...
[no replies]
Left and Right

// Reaper #include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <stdio.h> #include <Windows.h> using namespace std; void gotoxy(short...
[8 replies] Last: That is awsome, pretty sweet. (by Reaper1)
Extracting duplicates from a vector into a new one

Hello all, Suppose I have a vector which contains the elements {6, 1, 3, 4, 1, 7, 5, 3, 7}. What I've been trying to do is extract the duplicate values, in t...
[3 replies] Last: One more note: If you want to maintain relative order of equivalent el... (by Duthomhas)
November 2012 Pages: 1... 4748495051
  Archived months: [oct2012] [dec2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.