General C++ Programming - November 2012 (Page 47)

Array(median)

The median of an array of numbers is the element m of the array such that half the remaining numbers...
[1 reply] : Dont expect anyone to help you. You just copied your assignment line f... (by Angeljruiz)
Why is my Macro in C not Working

Before asking for an explanation, please note, that the program is working correctly, I get the corr...
[1 reply] : Macros are simply a text substitution facility. Each time you invoke ... (by AbstractionAnon)
by BandK
Char Array...

How to check if in linked list char array is equal to another char array in list? Example... str...
[4 replies] Last: Ok...Thanks...My problem actualy is to find number of equal char array... (by BandK)
Prompt for User Input Function?

I'm writing a function that prompt for the user string input and output file and I want to use the i...
[1 reply] : You're looking for pass-by-reference . void getInput(string & inpu... (by Moschops)
problems with linked list

i have some problem and really don't know what to do, i will appreciate any help. I need to make pro...
[1 reply] : i finally found solution, so i'm gonna paste code there if someone els... (by Tomislav Cundic)
Text File Reading Issue in C+

I have designed a linklist based BookStore in which book's attributes will be stored in a node & so ...
[2 replies] Last: Its solved. & Im not using getline to input strings, just cin>> . 1. ... (by deepecstasy)
HOW DO I PACKAGE MY CODE FOR DISTRIBUTION

Hi everyone, I'm still new to programming. I've made my first app using Qt4 and now I want to give i...
[8 replies] Last: DLL files are files that contain executable data. They are typically u... (by ModShop)
Patient Fees

Here's my code: #include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; c...
[4 replies] Last: Ok, im all out of ideas to try, if anyone knows why let me know. (by Reaper1)
Problem mit uC Antwort

#include <iostream> #include <stdarg.h> #include <windows.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <vector...
[1 reply] : In the following snippet: BYTE text ; int read =0; text = '@'; te... (by jlb)
sorting of string

can you help me have this code a variable/subject to change. you're the one who will input a string ...
[3 replies] Last: if you want to get the whole string line input its going to be better ... (by Reaper1)
by rwikee
Suggest me some projects to work on

Guys, i am a c++ programmer with 2.5 yrs of experience. I am planning to change my job in January. S...
[2 replies] Last: How about a carbon footprint calculator? see the video down the botto... (by Kart)
HELP HELP HELP

how can I run the function it keeps saying period(IO) not declared in this function #include ...
[2 replies] Last: when your calling a return function you need to have a variable to ret... (by Robert Donovan)
by mahta
Unhandled exception

I'm trying to write a code for sorting a link list. and I'm facing this error when I run the program...
[1 reply] : try deleting one pair of () meaning instead of this if((p->link)) ... (by Reaper1)
by aj3423
looking for a serialization library

Hi I'm looking for a serialization library, I'v tried several of them but they all have their limita...
[no replies]
Optimization of O(n^2) algorithm

Hi, I have a problem which involves n people that walk around a circle in a clockwise direction...
[7 replies] Last: Hi, thanks for all the help. @helios Thanks for the support. I have ... (by hermitcrab)
project help--won't compile

I'm trying to write a game and for that game I need a Weapon class...Here is my code, but when I try...
[1 reply] : Add }; to line 15. (by cire)
Tank rotation

Hey everybody I was wondering how i could simulate tank like movement. What i was planing on do...
[8 replies] Last: Oh thats why i dont know that, im still in highschool - My teacher onl... (by Angeljruiz)
by Stiffy
Subclass unable to access parent class C++ Inheritance, Virtuality and Polymorphism

Im making a program whereby i have a Square class which is a subclass of Shape class But my progr...
[16 replies] Last: Hi guys, just a little update. I finally got it working by making upd... (by Stiffy)
Array programming problem.

The instructions are "Write a function, smallestIndex, that takes as parameters an int array and its...
[14 replies] Last: #include <iostream> using namespace std; double smallestIndex (int l... (by sam1212)
tricky c++ question

Here's a bit of code (from CvPlayer.cpp) #include "CvTeamAI.h" #include "CvPlayerAI.h" #include "...
[5 replies] Last: ok thanks a lot! (by AeonFlux1212)
November 2012 Pages: 1... 4546474849... 51
  Archived months: [oct2012] [dec2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.