General C++ Programming - November 2012 (Page 47)

Text File Reading Issue in C+

I have designed a linklist based BookStore in which book's attributes will be stored in a node & so on. Plus at the end of program, I have to save all database ...
[2 replies] Last: Its solved. & Im not using getline to input strings, just cin>> . 1. ... (by deepecstasy)
HOW DO I PACKAGE MY CODE FOR DISTRIBUTION

Hi everyone, I'm still new to programming. I've made my first app using Qt4 and now I want to give it to my friend to try it out, but my problem is that, I have...
[8 replies] Last: DLL files are files that contain executable data. They are typically u... (by ModShop)
Patient Fees

Here's my code: #include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> #include <string> using namespace std; class PatientAccount { private: float dailyRate; int pat...
[4 replies] Last: Ok, im all out of ideas to try, if anyone knows why let me know. (by Reaper1)
Problem mit uC Antwort

#include <iostream> #include <stdarg.h> #include <windows.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <vector.h> #include <string.h> #include <cstdlib> //#include "ut...
[1 reply] : In the following snippet: BYTE text ; int read =0; text = '@'; te... (by jlb)
sorting of string

can you help me have this code a variable/subject to change. you're the one who will input a string and output the sorted word like.. Enter some string: one ...
[3 replies] Last: if you want to get the whole string line input its going to be better ... (by Reaper1)
by rwikee
Suggest me some projects to work on

Guys, i am a c++ programmer with 2.5 yrs of experience. I am planning to change my job in January. So I have roughly 2 months in hand. I need some personal proj...
[2 replies] Last: How about a carbon footprint calculator? see the video down the botto... (by Kart)
HELP HELP HELP

how can I run the function it keeps saying period(IO) not declared in this function #include <iostream> #include <math.h> using namespace std; stati...
[2 replies] Last: when your calling a return function you need to have a variable to ret... (by Robert Donovan)
by mahta
Unhandled exception

I'm trying to write a code for sorting a link list. and I'm facing this error when I run the program and input data.Here's my code and the error "Unhandled exce...
[1 reply] : try deleting one pair of () meaning instead of this if((p->link)) ... (by Reaper1)
by aj3423
looking for a serialization library

Hi I'm looking for a serialization library, I'v tried several of them but they all have their limitation 0. boost - it's too huge and complex, too hard to lear...
[no replies]
Optimization of O(n^2) algorithm

Hi, I have a problem which involves n people that walk around a circle in a clockwise direction, which has n-1 chairs around it. If they reach an unoccup...
[7 replies] Last: Hi, thanks for all the help. @helios Thanks for the support. I have ... (by hermitcrab)
project help--won't compile

I'm trying to write a game and for that game I need a Weapon class...Here is my code, but when I try to compile it I'm getting an error: 1 #include<iostream...
[1 reply] : Add }; to line 15. (by cire)
Tank rotation

Hey everybody I was wondering how i could simulate tank like movement. What i was planing on doing is changing the rotation using left and right keys (Alre...
[8 replies] Last: Oh thats why i dont know that, im still in highschool - My teacher onl... (by Angeljruiz)
by Stiffy
Subclass unable to access parent class C++ Inheritance, Virtuality and Polymorphism

Im making a program whereby i have a Square class which is a subclass of Shape class But my program crashes when the subclass tries to access variable from p...
[16 replies] Last: Hi guys, just a little update. I finally got it working by making upd... (by Stiffy)
Array programming problem.

The instructions are "Write a function, smallestIndex, that takes as parameters an int array and its size, and returns the index of the first occurrence of the ...
[14 replies] Last: #include <iostream> using namespace std; double smallestIndex (int l... (by sam1212)
tricky c++ question

Here's a bit of code (from CvPlayer.cpp) #include "CvTeamAI.h" #include "CvPlayerAI.h" #include "CvPlayer.h" void CvPlayer::doTurn() { (...) AI_doTurnPost(...
[5 replies] Last: ok thanks a lot! (by AeonFlux1212)
curious with c++ interact with webcite

I just read about download some file from webcite to generate with c++ function I never heard about this example something = function(www.download...
[2 replies] Last: Im not sure but, u mean somethig like this? ShellExecute( NULL, "ope... (by Riles19)
Creating A Bar Graph

Trying to create a bar graph with negative and positive temperatures, from temperatures uploaded by a file. Cant seem to get it printed correctly. Any advice is...
[no replies]
Car Class

This is my code #include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <cctype> using namespace std; class Car { private: int Yea...
[9 replies] Last: oh wow i feel stupid, lol thanks freddy (by Reaper1)
Try Catch never seems to work

I'm aware that try/catch is platform-specific, but for cross-platform code, what good is it? if I can't do something as simple as this.. #include <stdio.h> ...
[2 replies] Last: I don't see what's platform-specific about try/catch. The standard cle... (by Peter87)
Struggling Please Help me with writing this code?

Struggling with this C++ program please I need some help Write a C++ Function void sort3(void) which prompts the user to enter three integers, a,b,c and outp...
[2 replies] Last: He basically gave you the code when he gave you the Image file. All y... (by SamuelAdams)
November 2012 Pages: 1... 4546474849... 51
  Archived months: [oct2012] [dec2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.