General C++ Programming - November 2012 (Page 50)

List out all Network adapters with IP addresses

Hello all first post here! Im still very new too c++, I currently work as a Sys Adm (Internal IT)...
[no replies]
Analyzing Skip Lists

Hello all, My question is on analyzing the time it takes to search for an element in a Skip List....
[no replies]
Help with character array

Hello, I'm new here, I don't know where else to find help with this. I am taking a course in school ...
[no replies]
Left and Right

// Reaper #include "stdafx.h" #include <iostream> #include <string> #include <stdio.h> #in...
[8 replies] Last: That is awsome, pretty sweet. (by Reaper1)
Extracting duplicates from a vector into a new one

Hello all, Suppose I have a vector which contains the elements {6, 1, 3, 4, 1, 7, 5, 3, 7}. What ...
[3 replies] Last: One more note: If you want to maintain relative order of equivalent el... (by Duoas)
Porting Win32

Is it anyway possible to port Win32 applications into Linux? The reason being is I have made a fe...
[1 reply] : Most Linux users eventually become familiar with Wine , a Windows com... (by Duoas)
Custom Iterator Object

I don't know if anyone has had any trouble with creating an iterator object to go hand-in-hand with ...
[2 replies] Last: This actually started out when I first started to program with data st... (by Dwibble)
Intermediate GUI coding

Hello, can anyone point me in the right direction of how I can code objects that are more advanced...
[2 replies] Last: I have found RAD-c++ to be a very easy way to make them in c++. I tri... (by codeman)
Why doesn't this works?

Whenever I call that function again, b.is_clustered always returns to 0 even though it is changed ...
[2 replies] Last: How do I do that? Edit: I found it on another website. Thanks! (by InDustWeTrust)
by Alx101
Cannot assign map to functions in another namespace

Hello, i am trying to create a map i which i can store functions that i will call later in another c...
[2 replies] Last: I know, but i want to be able to assign functions from other classes t... (by Alx101)
wxTextCtrl

Fellow Programers, I was recently dwelling into C++ programming deeper than I have ever explored bef...
[2 replies] Last: thank you very much naraku9333; It works fine now :) (by Pheonix94)
by bat
help with old prog

Hello, I am trying to get an old C++ program to compile.... it uses bits of Motif so I'm doing it wi...
[5 replies] Last: The generating of warnings is clear because string lliterals have type... (by vlad from moscow)
How to read data into an array?

I have integers in a file, like: 324524 32452 213432 How do I read it into an array int number;...
[1 reply] : #include <vector> #include <fstream> #include <iostream> int main() ... (by LB)
Creating new objects

I created a class called bunny. The bunny object contains info such as name, sex,color,age. Each pi...
[6 replies] Last: With the help of the above comment I figured out that srand was in the... (by Imgregorywong)
I need help with some Windows Functions.

I can not find any useful examples of FindWindow, GetNextWindow, MoveWindow, EnumWindows allong ...
[1 reply] : Look here http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms6... (by vlad from moscow)
by Fazura
Tim Sort Algorithm & c++ Algorithm ?

Can anybody put up a neat implementation of Tim Sort in C++ and if possible algorithm link too . I s...
[no replies]
Merge and Sort.

How do you Merge a list of numbers in two files and input them in a third file witch has them ordere...
[4 replies] Last: I figured it out thank you i used if-else statements and boolean expre... (by insane24illusions)
compiler error.. Short code 8 lines.

My error is cannot convert double* to double for argument one to double standard_deviation(double i...
[2 replies] Last: I found it thank you.. (by insane24illusions)
by Oleks
Reading parameters from input file

Hi. I am trying to write a class that will be reading input parameters for the code from a text f...
[no replies]
File Handling with LinkList in C++

PROBLEM : I am trying to write (binary writing) an object of Doubly Linked List onto File & write f...
[3 replies] Last: That would simplify things. (by cire)
November 2012 Pages: 1... 48495051
  Archived months: [oct2012] [dec2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.