General C++ Programming - October 2015 (Page 4)

Min-Max Heap implementation, help needed

Hello, I'm currently trying to implement my own Heap template. I have it pretty much done, but there are few errors.. There is one bool variable and if thats ...
[1 reply] : Anyone? (by rorschach14)
How do I byteswap?

I have the following code. #include <iostream> #include <iomanip> #include <stdlib.h> using namespace std; unsigned long _byteswap_ulong(unsigned lo...
[2 replies] Last: This might help http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3916097/integer-by... (by mobotus)
Class BigInt Help

class BigInt { private: bool true; vector<int> value_; int len_; string number; BigInt::BigInt(std::string digits) { this->sign_ = POS; this->len...
[1 reply] : First, please use code tags, and give us actual errors; I have no idea... (by TwilightSpectre)
by OJ123
wee little bit stuck

can you wonderful helpful people solve my problem again please #include <iostream> #include <Windows.h> using namespace std; int main() { int fanAge...
[5 replies] Last: @OJ123. Are you just completely ignoring what he is saying? Look at th... (by TarikNeaj)
by king H
LOOPING TO MAIN

Hello guys, please assist me as to how I can get my code to prompt the user to enter the correct integer(choice) and actually allow him to select the correct ch...
[3 replies] Last: Don't use goto. It's posion, use loops. (by TarikNeaj)
by Ozzy69
Help me with this program

Hi, i want put numbers and after sum. For example: Input: Numbers: 6 5 4 Exit: Sum: 6 5 4 = 15 Look my code: #include <iostream> #include ...
[1 reply] : Works fine for me. (by TarikNeaj)
PLEASE HELP IF STATEMENTS

Hello I am writing a program to return your income and put it into a tax bracket I haven't been able to find out why it doesn't go into the correct bracket. ...
[1 reply] : Your calculations are not being done in order. First, you call comput... (by Zhuge)
PLZ HELP !! program is crashing .

am posting my code below....plz ignore the comments.THEY were only meant to help me in coding.I get no errors or warnings when i buid this code.but it crashes w...
[19 replies] Last: You used getline wrongfully. Read for std::string: http://www.cpluspl... (by coder777)
by Dkob1
C++ arrays, fstream

C++: I'm using Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 and I am not sure what to do about this error: IntelliSense: identifier "x" is undefined It looks like i...
[6 replies] Last: you don't want to compile your data file. You want to remove numbers1... (by doug4)
type casting int float

int foo(43), goo(23); result = static_cast<float>(foo/goo); !!integer label persists result = static_cast<float>(float(foo)/goo); !!works float cas...
[6 replies] Last: So foo is extrinsically cast to float, then goo is intrinsically promo... (by technologist)
Need help ASAP assignment due in 2 hours.

im working on this program that creates a dictionary from a file and we add and delete words from that. for some reason my words arent being inserted here are m...
[2 replies] Last: It is not like is actually used. > finWord = tolower(finWord ); o... (by ne555)
Converting a vector of digits(ints) into a string

Is there a way to convert a vector of digits into a string made of those digits? my case vector <int> c; c.push_back(1); c.push_back(2); c.push_back(3...
[2 replies] Last: string out = ""; for (int i = c.size() - 1; i >= 0; --i) { out +... (by tallyman)
by Sh0es
Implementation of String(const char* s) Constructor

Could I get some help finding the definition of the constructor string(const char* s) in <string>?
[5 replies] Last: Look for argument type: const _CharT* you will find declaration on l... (by MiiNiPaa)
Taking adress of temporary

I need to return a value from a list to construct one object: Vertice::Vertice(int ID) { id = ID; P = &(regresaPunto(id)); } Punto regresaPunto(int n) { l...
[6 replies] Last: why dont you just create a factory class for Points that will store th... (by Ericool)
by CVLT
Some feedback/help on my code

This is an example on the code is suppose to output things: • Player bets $10 on Crown and rolls one Crown: gets $10 bet back plus wins an additional $10....
[4 replies] Last: if (symbol == dice1, symbol == dice2, symbol == dice3){ You need ei... (by TheIdeasMan)
by mnm71
What to use instead of GetAsyncKeyState(…) in g++ compiler?

I write program with eclipse in ubuntu and cross g++ compiler,when I include #include <windows.h> return error: fatal error: windows.h: No such file or direc...
[10 replies] Last: @Disch tank you, I know it and I said what to use instead of this (by mnm71)
I have this project

Im currently working on this project most of the coding is done. However I am getting error message when it comes to a specific block of code displayed here: ...
[2 replies] Last: wow completely missed that thank you so much! (by delag20)
Pointers and Linked Lists -- Completely lost

User will put in two words: the chars in each word will be loaded into a sorted Linked List. Use a struct conaining data of the char variable "letter" and int v...
[no replies]
by aeck
Hash Table Interpreter

I am trying to make a hash table interpreter and I am getting these errors: Any suggestions are appreciated! Errors: main.cpp:100:58: error: invalid operand...
[1 reply] : main.cpp:100:58: error: invalid operands to binary expression ('node'... (by cire)
passing in an int in octal format

So I'm trying to take an int I acquire from a user and pass it into the chmod function. I can't figure out a way to put leading 0s onto it, and I'm not just pr...
[1 reply] : > and I'm not just printing it so I can't use an sstream if sstream is... (by ne555)
October 2015 Pages: 123456... 27
  Archived months: [sep2015] [nov2015]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.