General C++ Programming - September 2012 (Page 31)

How to make the content of a 'char*' to 'char*'?

char chArray = "0123456789"; char* ptr = chArray; char* ptr1 = "chArray"; using namespace std; ...
[2 replies] Last: You could substitute ptr1 for ptr in the statement cout << ptr1<< end... (by vlad from moscow)
bitwise negation operator

can any one tell me how ~ operator works., int i=2; printf("%d",~i); when i did so, the o/p com...
[3 replies] Last: ~changes all the bits of the variable, including the bit containing th... (by bartoli)
by ljs
computing factorial using recursion

In many textbooks they use a function to compute the factorial of an integer using a recursive algor...
[3 replies] Last: The problem is that not all compilers support the tail recursion. If a... (by vlad from moscow)
Recruiting C, C++ Developers

Experienced C, C++ developer for great job opportunity in Mexico. Send email to manueldl@mx1.ibm....
[1 reply] : I am an experienced C/C++ developer including also expirience of writi... (by vlad from moscow)
string question

Question: After dinner at a Chinese restaurant, Batman and Robin had a fortune cookie each. Both ...
[2 replies] Last: One thread per question, please. http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/gener... (by Moschops)
making consistency of data member in the whole programme without using static keyword

In the below programme i use one boolean variable named check , which is being accessed inside main ...
[5 replies] Last: I don't know. I don't think so. (by helios)
QMainWindow toolbar in Qt

QMainWindow comes with a default toolbar. How do I find this toolbar? In other words what is the equ...
[1 reply] : Looks like you have to 'find' them - as they appear not to be a specif... (by guestgulkan)
Find float in *.txt file

I don't know how to solve following problem. I am programming with codeblocks in C++ under Windows7....
[4 replies] Last: > I was looking for some hints The hint was 'divide and conquer'. In ... (by JLBorges)
***Making a Particle System Loader

Im making a particle system engine where it loads and reads files like "smoke_effect.ps" and the...
[3 replies] Last: int valueInt; map<Variables, int> valuesMap; valueInt = 10; ... (by BlackSheep)
by ostar2
help with Ncurses getch()

Hello, I am trying to use ncurses but I have run into a problem. Here is my code. Any help is greatl...
[8 replies] Last: I figured it out. (by ostar2)
by beakie
Deleting structs from memory

I have a struct which inherits from 2 structs. If I delete an instance of StructAB using a Struct...
[3 replies] Last: I think this is it. THIS is where my memory has been going!!!!! ... (by beakie)
Constructing an indefinite amount of objects out of the same class

Hey there, I've been writing a program with SDL and what I want it to do is to create a dot on th...
[3 replies] Last: // DRAWING STARTS HERE for (std::vector<dot>::iterat... (by Disch)
deleting char array

#include <iostream> #include <string.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> using namesp...
[2 replies] Last: Ah! That explains. Thanks AbstractionAnon (by sharingan)
by rithan
Need help to wrap my project

void Combine(string x,string y,string z) { int flag=0; string a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h; for(int i...
[1 reply] : Do you have a declaration for Combine in a header file or as a forwa... (by AbstractionAnon)
Need help in adding movements!!

I am using Allegro 5. What I want to do is that certain sprites will be displayed when I press a key...
[no replies]
String operation

hello guys i want to print the first n characters of a string where n can be variable in cpp. is the...
[1 reply] : http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/string/string/substr/ (by Moschops)
Compiler: Back-end

I have often thought of making my own language, but have always come to the road block that is the b...
[7 replies] Last: You need to take the Assembly instructions, and encode them so that th... (by closed account zb0S216C)
Seperating an integer number into digits (1,2)

Hi everyone, I have something like: int number = 789; vector<int> myvector; I would like...
[20 replies] Last: I don't remember now if it was VC++ 2008 or VC++ 2010 - but the last t... (by JLBorges)
by lyc
which compiler is good to use

maybe somebody woulde tell me the best popular compiler.
[7 replies] Last: If you want an IDE to go with it, http://sourceforge.net/projects/code... (by Zephilinox)
September 2012 Pages: 1... 29303132
  Archived months: [aug2012] [oct2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.