General C++ Programming - September 2012 (Page 32)

PROGRAM CRASHES AND SWITCHES MY COMPUTER OFF

Hi there, I want to read the two strings in the program below into two linked lists but the program ...
[3 replies] Last: @Peter87, thank you. I missed that line all together. I managed to fix... (by ayanda83)
What is the destiny of the Borland Tasm?

After reading one thread in this forum I am interesting what is the destiny of the Borland Turbo Ass...
[no replies]
input string stream question . please help

2 #include <string> 3 #include <sstream> 4 5 using namespace std; 6 7 int main() ...
[2 replies] Last: doesn't work i cant seem to be able to get the second last word of th... (by james16)
by ProfN
File I/O Onto Variables

Ok, I am trying to write a bit of code that takes data from a file and uses it directly in the code....
[4 replies] Last: Use an array or vector. std::ifstream myfile ("example.txt"); std::v... (by Stewbond)
Pointer array's addresses reset outside constructor

I'm having a problem with a 2d pointer array. Outside of the constructor, the addresses seem to get ...
[5 replies] Last: I think I needed to create the array as HUSBAND1 + 1 Yes, it looks t... (by shacktar)
STL sort on vector<xxx *>... Problem with sort predicate

Hello, I am using the STL container vector that helds pointers of my defined class. My question ...
[3 replies] Last: Hello, my class "TrackPoint" has a additional member named "m_index... (by Avencher83)
determining a prime number

hello guys can any body help me to creat a very simple program that determine whether a number is pr...
[5 replies] Last: i2Fluffy, i needed only some advise on how to do it not a complete pro... (by kingdro)
by vw4x4
difference between symbolic constanta and constant qualifier

what is the difference between a symbolic constant and a constant qualifier?
[1 reply] : http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/const-vs-define.html (by JLBorges)
C++11 thread Error

Hi. I copied the source example from http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/thread/thread/thread and crea...
[2 replies] Last: Yes, Exactly. Thanks. But what is pthread option? (by majidkamali1370)
Code:Blocks with MinGW vs. Visual C++ Express

I have gotten interested in chess engine programming. I have downloaded both Code::Blocks with MinGW...
[5 replies] Last: It's not even that hard. Right on the toolbar there's a drop-list tha... (by Disch)
by rollie
Pointer to non-static member variable?

I was looking at a problem on Stack Overflow, and came across the following: class A { public: ...
[14 replies] Last: Hmm, maybe should have done more investigation. The stack overflow que... (by rollie)
Read file structure

So the problem is that I need to cast the file string to a variadic struct (if this exist). Somethin...
[4 replies] Last: Not by I reverse engineering a program which has a char string with th... (by sasho648)
error: Type expected class-name before ‘{’ token

I have googled this to quite a bit...and I'm just not understanding the problem. I have header guard...
[4 replies] Last: kbw...Is this easy to do with cmake? Anyway the problem ended up bein... (by Steven Tuckness)
by rithan
Need help in using vector in class

dhuiwh djwqodj
[8 replies] Last: Just for completeness, the original post was this monstrosity :) c... (by Moschops)
i need help with this pls

Write a recursive function Factorial. The function takes a number and returns the factorial of that ...
[11 replies] Last: ok thanks a lot. i highly appreciate ur help (by Adam2012)
Pointers to Classes: Back and Forward

I'm beginning to understand Classes and I thought I would implement somethig usefull for my studies...
[4 replies] Last: That worked beautifully. (by willygarcia75)
by vw4x4
differnce between escape sequence and special characters

1) difference between escape sequences and special characters? 2) (") and (\")do these two have dif...
[1 reply] : 1) Depends what you mean by "special characters". Escape sequences j... (by Disch)
Shuffle in music player

I am making network player and i want to shuffle playlist.. Any suggestion for shuffling songs with...
[4 replies] Last: Thank you Peter87. it helps me a lot. (by HiteshVaghani1)
September 2012 Pages: 1... 303132
  Archived months: [aug2012] [oct2012]

This is an archived page. To post a new message, go to the current page.